Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/11/17 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/11/17 (782 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/11/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/11/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/11/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/11/17 by dallyemmy: 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: MONDAY NOVERMBER 6TH 2017

THEME: HE RESPONDS TO LOVE

Memorise:

I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.                     Proverb 8:17

Read: Proverb 8:17-18

8:17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

8:18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.

From the encounter the widow of Zarephath had with God in 1 King 17:8-16, we learn that God knows how to reciprocate love. It takes deep love for God for you to be ready to give your very last meal for His sake. When in Proverbs 8:17 God said,

“I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.”

He meant every word of it. When the widow was told to go and first prepare food for Elijah, she looked at him and said, ‘I will do it. Not for you, but for your God and because of my love for Him”. Can it be said that you truly love the Lord? The testimony of genuine love for God is a great testimony every believer in Christ should have. After all is said and done, may it be declared concerning you that you loved the Lord.

Beloved, do you know that giving of first fruits is just a test of your love for God? By the grace of God, out of my love for God and to reach and to reach out to lost souls, I desire to convene a Holy Ghost Congress. The first Congress took place in 1977. I wanted to invite students to come together for this purpose, but I could not afford to feed them all. I had no money but I had a car, and without thinking much about it, I sold the car for that purpose. I did this with every sense of joy and satisfaction. At that time, some people thought I was mad, and really, I was madly in love with God.

When God says he loves those who love him, He means it. When you demonstrate how much you love Him, he will reciprocate. Just recently, I announced to the congregation that I no longer had a need for cars, so nobody should give me a car as a gift anymore. When I got home that same day, four new cars were already waiting for me. I said I didn’t want any more cars, but God said I haven’t seen anything yet. I gave Him my first car and ever since, He keeps sending me cars. The widow gave God her last meal and God kept sending more, meals to her. While everyone around her was either starving or dying due to famine, she and her household got more fattened. You may not believe this, but do you know that I gave the very first house I built in my life to the Lord? For me, it was indeed a pleasurable thing to do. I did not come into this world with a house. God built one for me and when He needed it, I gave it to Him out of love. I can tell you that He has been very faithful to me ever since. Are you still holding back lands, houses, money and other things that you could have given Him to demonstrate your love and provoke greater returns? Do you really love Him?

Action Point:

Pray that God will cause your nation to make progress in every sector.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:

Job 1-4

Hosea 14 

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 1:   MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/11/17 by Ibukunore06: 4:51am On Nov 06, 2017
��� *LET US PRAY* ���

_*MONDAY, November 06, 2017*_'

*PRAYER POINTSkiss _HE RESPONDS TO LOVE._

1. *THANKSGIVINGS* .

2. *INTERCESSIONS/SUPPLICATIONS.*

3. *PRAYERS FROM OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL:*

----- Father, i thank you for you're *A LOVING FATHER*

*_---- Father, I thank you for saving me and for the salvation of my soul....._*

*_---- Father, I thank you for the grace to be alive, today;......_*

----- *_Father, I thank you for The love that You have for me,........_*

----- *_Father, please help me to love You more than anything else in this world, in Jesus' Name......_*

*_-----Father, from today, please overwhelm me with Your Love and mercy, in Jesus’ Name....._*

----- *_Father, by Your love and mercy, please cause our Nation to make remarkable progress in every sector, in Jesus' Name......_*

----- *_Father, from today, please let the light of Your love radiate through me unto others around me continually, in Jesus' Name......_*

4. *PERSONAL PRAYERS REQUESTS:*
-- (John 16:23 - 24,
-- LUKE 18:1,
-- MATT 7:7 - 8 )......

---- FATHER, I thank you for the answers, for in *JESUS MIGHTY* Name I have Prayed.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/11/17 by dallyemmy: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2017
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Monday, November 6, 2017) - HE RESPONDS TO  LOVE

1.Thank you, Father, for your incomparable and unconditional love for me and my family.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, help me to present my body to you, as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable, this being my reasonable service, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let your love be shed afresh, abroad in my heart, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, help me to demonstrate and reciprocate, your love for me, to this dying world, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to seek you early, and as I do, please, let me find you, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to love you with all my heart and soul; and be willing to do anything for you, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, open the doors of true, durable and everlasting riches, honour and glory, unto me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me a sacrificial heart and spirit of giving, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let nothing be too big or too precious, for me to surrender for your use, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, cause my Nation, (name of nation), to make rapid and unprecedented progress, in all areas of its economy, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Shiloh 2017....A New Dawn / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent..satan,go And Die" - Apostle Suleman / Do You Know Barabbas Was Also Called Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.