Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Build A Profitable Career Today With A Proffesional In Global Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Build A Profitable Career Today With A Proffesional In Global Job (350 Views)

Writing 101: The Beginner's Guide To Having A Profitable Career As A Writer / What Proffesional Course Can I Do To Make Money / How To Build A Successful Career As A Data Scientist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build A Profitable Career Today With A Proffesional In Global Job by setearn: 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
WHAT DO FOREX TRADE MEAN FOR NIGERIANS?
I tell you is not surprising to see that forex mean a insane number of thing for Nigerian traders and interested novice traders and but what does it mean to you reading this about forex business in Nigeria because what it mean to you is what you get form forex in return.. From it.
Forex is online exchange zone, where traders have the opportunity to transact the currency worth or the country worth of their economy. That is the summary of a global believe about forex hiding the secret definition about the forex market ,then lets come home to Nigeria most Nigeria believe that forex is a money making platform place ,where you get money with a click on the system. Some other Nigerians notice traders are made to believe that forex is gloried gambling space and only few believe that forex is a business of the wise after losing their trading capital and not for the fool ,certain people believe is a business of risk and some believe is a reward of action kind of business. And all of this controversial believe and misconceptions about forex market is why most of the Nigerian lose their money trading or having somebody trade for them to get reward and that is because a lot people are most deceive in seminar or trading training for a cheap semina fee to teach them fake thing about the market. Telling them the market is simple .how do you think some will love you so much in country like Nigeria to teach you how to make money with forex trade just N5000 or N10,000 if you believe i9s real you must be insane .if it works so well he or she understand it so well then there is no need to call you to come and learn , most teacher in Nigeria are fake .infact they only make you to pay for introduction in the world of losing money with no joy and they call it forex because to them that is what you paid your money to learn . forex is profitable business is true only if you know it well but no body in Nigeria teaches profitable side of forex not even the pro or the brokers firm because they need your money so they can’t teach you how to get the money . if you ever see a person who has evr losed in forex trade or business tell the person this quite forex or learn the secret of profitability in forex market by emailing your interest to learn the right knowledge about forex . if he or she you want to be profitable in forex trade email me setearntechnology@gmail.com
Your name
Your state and location
Tell us your experience so far in forex market
How much you have lost or gain before you stop out
When you started and where you learnt trading
I wil reply you with what you need to learn and do FOR CONSISTENT PROFIT.
AND I PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER LOSE AGAIN
Thank for reading

IF YOU LOST MONEY TRADING FOREX COME WE WILL HELP REGAIN YOUR MONEY BACK AND THE REASON MOST PEOPLE IS THIS PROFITABILITY IN FOREX IS DIFFERENT FROM FOREX TRADING

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Rejection / Please Help / Have You Been Able To Use The N-power Pre-selection Tab?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.