Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) (4450 Views)

Eniola Badmus Shares Throwback Movie Scenes To Mark 20 Years In Nollywood (Vid) / You're A Legend And Not Getting Any Younger If You Know These Movie Scenes / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by CyberGypsy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
if you watch movie science very well on Discovery World .. you will come across things like this m. don't just watch movies .. watch behind the scenes of the so called blockbusters ..

one thing more, I have never got scared of American Horror movies ! watch that of the Russians ... Jesu

mynd44, Lalasticlala ..

1 Like

Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by Samsimple(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nollywood is still learning
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by JamesReacher(m): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
oz4real83:
There are two major differences between hollywood and nollywood which are: story and cgi technology.Nollywood has story telling ability,although the stories are becoming boring after being told over and over.In the aspect of cgi technology,it is totally non existent. Nollywood must invest extensively in cgi tech to take it to,or above the standard of hollywood,which has both new stories coming out in different forms and cgi technology. That is why many youths find it difficult to sit down to watch one nollywood movie but can watch hollywood 24/7. With cgi technology,nothing is impossibe. It brings every story to life.
Two major differences? Stop fooling the masses
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by oz4real83(m): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
JamesReacher:
Two major differences? Stop fooling the masses
educate us more if u feel differently.
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by JamesReacher(m): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
oz4real83:
educate us more if u feel differently.
What do you want to know about?
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by Danieltheone(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
why is this not on the front page? Thanks for sharing mhisbliss. what do you do BTW

mods : front page oooo. cc: lalasticlala
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by oz4real83(m): 2:44am On Nov 07, 2017
JamesReacher:
u said I was deceiving the masses. How?
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by barackodam: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
gqboyy:
The topic is misleading

I quite agree
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
Danieltheone:
why is this not on the front page? Thanks for sharing mhisbliss. what do you do BTW

mods : front page oooo. cc: lalasticlala
its not on fb because it doesn't have the keywords Bobrisky and snake cheesy

I do a lot of stuff
Schooling
Working
Blogging
Learning make up and graphic designing etc
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
mhisbliss:
its not on fb because it doesn't have the keywords Bobrisky and snake cheesy

I do a lot of stuff
Schooling
Working
Blogging
Learning make up and graphic designing etc
Bliss dear.
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Bliss dear.
hello smiley
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
mhisbliss:
hello smiley
My sweetheart how's life? Missed you loads.
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
My sweetheart how's life? Missed you loads.
you sure? You that is having fun all over nairaland with blackhawk or what's her name
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
mhisbliss:
you sure? You that is having fun all over nairaland with blackhawk or what's her name
Lol, that's Rola, you know her. You've not been around, it's normal to miss your presence, lemme send a PM. Want you to know something, that'll be it.
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, that's Rola, you know her. You've not been around, it's normal to miss your presence, lemme send a PM. Want you to know something, that'll be it.
ya I know its her, not really her fan, what's up with you? Hope you good? I'm in a public trans right now and I am on edge no 3g, guess I'll check pm when I get back
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
mhisbliss:
ya I know its her, not really her fan, what's up with you? Hope you good? I'm in a public trans right now and I am on edge no 3g, guess I'll check pm when I get back
Lol, alot is up with me. grin
Okay dear, no pee.
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, alot is up with me. grin
Okay dear, no pee.
wao would really love to catch up
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
mhisbliss:
wao would really love to catch up
Yea, I'm sure you've stuffs to tell me too. wink
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, I'm sure you've stuffs to tell me too. wink
lots dear wink
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
CyberGypsy:
if you watch movie science very well on Discovery World .. you will come across things like this m. don't just watch movies .. watch behind the scenes of the so called blockbusters ..

one thing more, I have never got scared of American Horror movies ! watch that of the Russians ... Jesu

mynd44, Lalasticlala ..
Russian horror movies got fake written all over it, you're exaggerating, if it ain't Hollywood, then it's a joke
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
mhisbliss:
lots dear wink
Oya let's do quick I can't wait. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Oya let's do quick I can't wait. wink
cheesyas soon as I'm out of this jungle dear
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
mhisbliss:
cheesyas soon as I'm out of this jungle dear
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by Ignatio(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2017
JamesReacher:

Did you comment just because you wanted to or you have valid points to drop?
Re: Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) by JamesReacher(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Ignatio:

Did you comment just because you wanted to or you have valid points to drop?
if you have questions

(1) (2) (Reply)

GIDAN BADAMASI (episode 4 Latest Hausa S / Foreign Actors Of Nigerian Descent / Download Movie Mp4: Black Widow 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.