Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,679 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu (2357 Views)

2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke / Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by madridguy(m): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2017
You people are not welcome in Aso Rock so you can go and develop your weapons of mass destruction we don't care.

DontForceUnity:
Once it becomes clear to Orji Kalu that Nigerians like Sarrki Madridguy Omenka etc don't believe in Igbos ruling Nigeria, then will it become clear to him that Kanu and IPOB were right.

For now, let the Biafrans keep developing all the military technologies for freedom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by juman(m): 6:36am On Nov 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

That man na Charles Soludo but Ibo say his warrior spirit is not fierce enough and he might end up capitulating to opponents against his own people, so they have vowed they will never stand behind him.

He is not appropriate.

Remember, after he did bank consolidation he then allowed those money to be drained and taken away from the banks and buy properties around the world by the bank leaders. The money was taken away from nigerian economy.

So what is the essence of the bank reform?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by kettykin: 6:39am On Nov 06, 2017
CoolFreeday:
its possible, I trust Buhari to lobby an Igbo man as presidential candidate after him but the question is; will Nigerians trust an Igbo man and will Nigerians vote for one as president with the current situation of things?

if Nigerians can tust the igbo man as president the solution is very simple
Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by engineerboat(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2017
sarrki:
Let me call my people they might have something to chip in, me I don't want to talk lipsrsealed undecided

Vedaxcool, Gavelslam and madridguy .

From the wailers camp to also come and testify let me call there Goc BeebeeOoh, crownwealth019, paperwhite, and their P.R.O engineerboat

Sarrki omo Aregbesola.

https://www.nairaland.com/4159651/re-adesina-list-sectoral-heads#62115422
Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by engineerboat(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2017
sarrki:
Let me call my people they might have something to chip in, me I don't want to talk lipsrsealed undecided

Vedaxcool, Gavelslam and madridguy .

From the wailers camp to also come and testify let me call there Goc BeebeeOoh, crownwealth019, paperwhite, and their P.R.O engineerboat

Does Buhari look like somebody that will go for second term
Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by DontForceUnity: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2017
madridguy:
You people are not welcome in Aso Rock so you can go and develop your weapons of mass destruction we don't care.

Yet you cry like a baby when the US and EU states refused to tag us as Terrorists.

Your response is the reason why they sympathize with IPOB.
Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by madridguy(m): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2017
I don't care about people that sympathized with you, all I know is I don't want igbo in Aso Rock.

DontForceUnity:

Yet you cry like a baby when the US and EU states refused to tag us as Terrorists.

Your response is the reason why they sympathize with IPOB.
Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by DontForceUnity: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2017
madridguy:
I don't care about people that sympathized with you, all I know is I don't want igbo in Aso Rock.

No problem

Just be ready to be a conscript in the military when everyone including your beloved Rochas is out for secession.
Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by madridguy(m): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2017
No one is forcing you people to stay. Carry your load and go.

DontForceUnity:

No problem

Just be ready to be a conscript in the military when everyone including your beloved Rochas is out for secession.
Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2017
Not while Nnamdi Kanu memory is still fresh.

They have been setback for another generation.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by DontForceUnity: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2017
madridguy:
No one is forcing you people to stay. Carry your load and go.

But Python Dance said otherwise.

Don't worry, the military will conscript you to maintain the python dance

But remember, that pythons can be killed and that of the Nigerian military is no exception.
Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by madridguy(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2017
The python dance is an exercise which is not directly against anybody or any group but some miscreants bring it upon themselves. If you want to go, pack your load and leave in peace.

DontForceUnity:

But Python Dance said otherwise.

Don't worry, the military will conscript you to maintain the python dance

But remember, that pythons can be killed and that of the Nigerian military is no exception.
Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by DontForceUnity: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2017
madridguy:
The python dance is an exercise which is not directly against anybody or any group but some miscreants bring it upon themselves. If you want to go, pack your load and leave in peace.

An exercise at Kanu's house when Armed Fulani herdsmen are in the Bush killing farmers.?

Don't worry. I don't need to be a prophet to know that you will be forced to join the military to keep Nigeria one when it becomes clear to foolish Igbos like Orji, Okoroawusa, Umahi, Nnamani, Ohaneze etc that Nigerians don't want an Igbo as President.

Pls start taking a class in warfare seriously because you will need it once you are conscripted to keep Nigeria one by force.
Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by madridguy(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2017
Empty chest beating as usual. For your information, am always ready to give back to my beloved country.

DontForceUnity:

An exercise at Kanu's house when Armed Fulani herdsmen are in the Bush killing farmers.?

Don't worry. I don't need to be a prophet to know that you will be forced to join the military to keep Nigeria one when it becomes clear to foolish Igbos like Orji, Okoroawusa, Umahi, Nnamani, Ohaneze etc that Nigerians don't want an Igbo as President.

Pls start taking a class in warfare seriously because you will need it once you are conscripted to keep Nigeria one by force.
Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by DontForceUnity: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2017
madridguy:
Empty chest beating as usual. For your information, am always ready to give back to my beloved country.

I hope you know that giving back to your beloved country means taking a bullet for her when she conscripts you to fight to keep Nigeria one by force.?

Remember those who died in vain to keep Nigeria one and ended up being consumed by that Nigeria eg Ken Saro Wiwa.
Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by madridguy(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2017
Can you hook me with a nice Igbo girl/lady?

DontForceUnity:

I hope you know that giving back to your beloved country means taking a bullet for her when she conscripts you to fight to keep Nigeria one by force.?

Remember those who died in vain to keep Nigeria one and ended up being consumed by that Nigeria eg Ken Saro Wiwa.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by Paperwhite(m): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
anonimi:

Why not if not.
Does EFCC even remember that Sylva exists? Did they not return his houses to him?
Even the MaguN Chairman of EFCC is a bloody corrupt rogue.
Presidiot bubu is truly the baba isale of barawos.
The All Poverty Congress aka Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC will go down as the worst government in the history of our country.

That is why I really felt your absence here for such a long time bro.Never a dull moment with you around.Abeg welcome again.As for that mod...............God go take care of im case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Kalu and Rochas and two of a kind. They don't wish Nigeria well with their dream of becoming Nigeria president of Igbo extraction.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu by yoji: 5:16am On Nov 08, 2017
Kalu forgot Ekweme was Ibo when he lobbied for obasanjo in the pdp1999 primaries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Public Bus Use For Waste Disposal In Abia State / Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG / I Can Never Entrust Atiku With My Wallet Let Alone The Country's Finances -OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.