Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach (8479 Views)

Wizkid And His Baby Mama At Jada’s Birthday Dinner (Photos, Video) / Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. / Uriel Oputa's Mother: "Your Bottom Is Big And You Don't Have A Boyfriend' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by pzphoto(m): 6:14am On Nov 06, 2017
This photo of this unidentified big and bold slay Mama at the beach is now trending online due to his heavy endowment.

Slay?

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/checkout-this-big-and-bold-slay-mama-at.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by pzphoto(m): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2017
This is thicker body.... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by famifox: 6:16am On Nov 06, 2017
That's my spec. tongue
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by rawpadgin(m): 6:24am On Nov 06, 2017
famifox:
That's my spec. tongue
nor go carry wetin go kill u o

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 06, 2017
OMG
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by doyinisaac(m): 6:57am On Nov 06, 2017
famifox:
That's my spec. tongue
The lord is your strength....
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by chriskosherbal(m): 6:58am On Nov 06, 2017
OMG this is really heavy duty..

Weldone ma
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 06, 2017
OH My GoD!!! That's some big stuff.. I love big women sha
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 06, 2017
famifox:
That's my spec. tongue

U sure?
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by meezynetwork(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2017
My type
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by DONFASZY(m): 8:51am On Nov 06, 2017
All I c Is big Fat n ova weight woman
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by khome(f): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2017
How she dey take cope... Eeh
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 06, 2017
She's confident in her own skin. That is all that matter.
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 06, 2017
Cc henryy
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by pidgintutor: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2017
hey guys,

stay in lagos and wish to learn the following at the comfort of your home?

-programming
- how to build a website

send a pm asap
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by itspzpics(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by Greenbuoy(m): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2017
If e remain only me and this one for inside room, and she comot wrapper... I go first meow like cat first cos this na the real thiri in one!
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by NorthernSerene(m): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
khome:
How she dey take cope... Eeh
Khome you dey so?
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by NobleAngell(f): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Biggie biggie...heavy heavy.
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by NobleAngell(f): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Greenbuoy:
If e remain only me and this one for inside room, and she comot wrapper... I go first meow like cat first cos this na the real thiri in one!
Lol. That's hilarious.
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by khome(f): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
NorthernSerene:
Khome you dey so?
My brother, i dey ooo. I don reply you
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach by NorthernSerene(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
khome:
My brother, i dey ooo. I don reply you
Okay that's good. How is that your sexy, fine looking body?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Big Boy Shows Off His Pretty Girlfriend And We Love What We See / Founder Of ‘the Boob Movement’flaunts Deadly Boobs In New Bikini Photos / Omotola Wins Actress Of The Year At ELOY Awards 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.