Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York (29414 Views)

Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2017
MILITARY, RESPECT, DISCIPLINE......THOSE WORDS CAN BE USED IN PLACE OF EACHODA THO... see the military guys still having their hands behind them even in JUST PIX pose.... if e dey bloood, e dey blood

Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2017
chijioke199212:
to make money call or whatsapp the number below
olofo. On ur naming ceremony dem thnk say dem born beta pikin.
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by EmekaBlue(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2017
cool
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2017
A country where their military behave like normal human beings grin
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2017
makes no sense taking pic with marines and that is news after some people go dey compare naija and yankee i bet u he just beg dem to snap...
yeye no level
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by sunmarouk(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Telli person

Help me too, its like am confuse. Is marine officer not the same as Navy office(for knowledge sake)
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by enigmaticlion: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Semper Fidelis.
how did you know that, only a true lover of the US marine corp will know that. Respect!
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by Exclusive32: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2017
Esepayan:
makes no sense taking pic with marines and that is news after some people go dey compare naija and yankee i bet u he just beg dem to snap...
yeye no level
e pain am because its not wizkid nor davido. stop hating children of the waste
we I Niger delta don't hate just appreciate. No Nigerian artiste has ever been welcome with such honor. u see that USA flag. e hs and international start, respected by the white, not some guys licking black dude that never came closer ass.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by wuhor: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2017

1 Share

Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by stonemind(f): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2017
what are the difference between u.s marines and u.s army?
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2017
I thought a non substantial picture would emanate with him n one wacky US marine officer. But I was wrong, this is dope I must say.
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by donqx: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2017
ok
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by slowice(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2017
See the Marines, all smiles and beautiful.... If na naija lipsrsealed
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Exclusive32:

e pain am because its not wizkid nor davido. stop hating children of the waste
we I Niger delta don't hate just appreciate. No Nigerian artiste has ever been welcome with such honor. u see that USA flag. e hs and international start, respected by the white, not some guys licking black dude that never came closer ass.

u be mumu anybody can snap with marines na because u never comot for naija na why na news for u
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by Kobicove(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2017
He carefully selected people of his height to pose with grin
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by marvin902(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2017
I would have said congrats buh when he called them he's brother's I felt disgusted
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by ChiefAIE(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2017
so how is this one a news? yeye
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by wintersnow(m): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2017
The same Timaya that lives close to me in Rukpokwu, that couldn't contribute money for the installation of a new transformer in my area last month...
We knocked his gate for Hours, and he was just relaxed inside....
Smh celeb and fake life
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by forghon: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2017
See how hes behaving himself while posing he wnt fo dat to his fellow police bck at home
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by jokingmary(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2017
Chai. Naija own go shoot u on site before asking wetin u come do
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by ayodurodola(m): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2017
This is a distorted post......picture was taken in Lagos at the Marine Ball event held at Intercontinental hotel this immediate past weekend.
Timaya was a guest. Please verify your stories before spreading them.....
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by ajahinnousa(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2017
Bayelsa king ji ha n'olu cheesy
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by malikisunday(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2017
if na Nigeria soldier with one oyibo celebrity now, these same mouth will say
Our soldiers are useless abi
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by DanseMacabre(m): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2017
enigmaticlion:
how did you know that, only a true lover of the US marine corp will know that. Respect!

Lol. I just happen to know some 'useless' bits of information. Used to know their anthem as well, but now I can only remember 'from the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli'.

The respect is mutual man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by Emekayoung(m): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2017
Timaya got me angry 2weeks ago in lekki. But i believe it's unlike him... because he was very saucy..
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by djprinzy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Semper Fidelis.

Did u attend C.I.C Enugu?
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by DanseMacabre(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
djprinzy:

Did u attend C.I.C Enugu?
Nah man. That's the motto of the USMC.
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by planetx: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
stonemind:
what are the difference between u.s marines and u.s army?
Marines are a rapid deployment force attached to the Navy, they can deploy anywhere in the world at short notice before the army heavy equipments arrive to back them up.
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by Wallace2107: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
dust144:
Just asking
2 days

1 Like

Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by Habyz(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
hatchy:
Wao!
This is great. But hope he will not try this with our soldiers back home because they ain't smiling o due to no good salary and remuneration plus the high corruption by officers supported by Jubril from Sudan.
Nawa o! You don't seem to be able to give it a break can you? You will always try to trash talk your own people and the government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station / Victor Osuagwu Honoured As Nollywood Comic Actor Of The Year At FENI In Abuja / Niyi Lawal Shares Adorable Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.