Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,366 members, 7,850,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

I Will Collect More Than N5million Before I Can Act Unclad -anita Joseph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Collect More Than N5million Before I Can Act Unclad -anita Joseph (414 Views)

Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / I Can Act Semi Nude In A Nollywood Movie If..... Actress Victoria Zina / If The Price Is Right, I Can Act Nude - Teddy-A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Collect More Than N5million Before I Can Act Unclad -anita Joseph by Newsedge: 6:33am On Nov 06, 2017
Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph, who sat for an interview with The Entertainer, talked about acting unclad, being fulfilled, becoming born again and her fake pregnancy that got her dragged by angry fans.

Here are excerpts from the interview;

I learnt that you have ‘repented’ and no longer flaunt your cleavages anyhow, how true is that?

I repented a long time ago. I wear what’s proper now. I wear whatever suits me and makes me comfortable.

You were mocked sometime ago for ‘claiming’ your friend’s pregnancy, how did that make you feel?

That wasn’t mockery; it was my pregnancy too. I was part of the plan for the scriptures to be fulfilled.

Do you feel bad that you’re not a mother yet?

(Laughs) Feel bad about what?

How then do you handle critics?

I handle critics well and I adjust. No time is late to learn.

Any plan to marry soon or join the trend of baby mamas?

I can decide not to answer you. But I choose to. Marriage comes when it comes. I’m not bothered about it. And if by any way he shoots and I get pregnant, it’s a big congratulation to both of us.

Read more.... http://newsedge.com.ng/will-collect-n5million-can-act-unclad-anita-joseph/
Re: I Will Collect More Than N5million Before I Can Act Unclad -anita Joseph by prospero5(m): 6:50am On Nov 06, 2017
sit down.

who gave you the permission to speak.
sit down, young woman.
Re: I Will Collect More Than N5million Before I Can Act Unclad -anita Joseph by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 06, 2017
Lol, she repented from what? Sin? And u still want to act naked shey
Re: I Will Collect More Than N5million Before I Can Act Unclad -anita Joseph by Nwodosis(m): 6:54am On Nov 06, 2017
Re: I Will Collect More Than N5million Before I Can Act Unclad -anita Joseph by chriskosherbal(m): 6:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Why collecting money at all... I thought it was a matter of principle not going unclad.

(1) (Reply)

Comedienne Emmanuella Signs Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal / Adesua Etomi & Banky W's Court Marriage(photo+video) / Lanre Teriba To Share Same Stage With Muslim Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.