Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Lamar Odom Collapses At A Nightclub In L.A (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lamar Odom Collapses At A Nightclub In L.A (pics) (550 Views)

Nairalanders Discriminating Me Because I Posted A Pics With My Female Coursemate / Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub / Lamar Odom: I Am A Sex Addict, I Have Slept With Over 2000 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lamar Odom Collapses At A Nightclub In L.A (pics) by saydfact(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Lamar Odom collapsed at his VIP booth at an L.A. nightclub early Sunday morning ...
Odom was at Bootsy Bellows on the Sunset Strip when several staffers and patrons noticed the ex-NBA star collapsed to the ground around 2 AM.
The person who shot the video tells TMZ Sports he saw Odom drinking for several hours before the incident.

Odom who almost died from a drug overdose at a brothel in 2015, has since gone to rehab and vowed to change his life -- but he's been partying a lot lately from strip clubs to nightclubs.

Lamar's rep says he collapsed due to dehydration after an intense workout earlier in the day without the necessary fluids in his system. They also said it was very hot in the club.

source: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/lamar-odom-collapses-at-a-nightclub-in-la

Re: Lamar Odom Collapses At A Nightclub In L.A (pics) by Wristler: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2017
Those useless girls just spoil this mumu boy life undecided undecided
Re: Lamar Odom Collapses At A Nightclub In L.A (pics) by itspzpics(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2017
gobe

(1) (Reply)

No Jokes: Bobrisky Reveals The Real Reason He Was Arrested / 'dead Guys That Won't Respect Themselves' -N6 Comes For Entire Chocolate City Ac / Photos From The Wedding Of Super Eagles Striker, Anthony Ujah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.