Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha (1842 Views)

Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) / Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by computerwiz2: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2017
I demolished Eke ukwu market because is linked to female deity – Okorocha

By Chinonso Alozie, Owerri
The Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, Sunday, started revealing his reasons for demolishing Owerri Eke ukwu market, adding that it was linked to a female deity.

Demolition of Ekeukwu Owerri market . Photo by Chidi Nkwopara
A release to newsmen in Owerri, yesterday, by Okorocha’s Chief Press Secretary, Mr Sam Onwuemeodo, also claimed that ahead of 2019 governorship election that his fellow politicians in the state, were administering oath on the citizens.

According to the release, “The State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has warned certain politicians in the state, especially those with governorship ambition against administering oath on Imo people who are either members or officials of their political parties.

“The governor also advised members and officials of the political parties not to subscribe or allow themselves to be subjected to oath taking for any reason by any politician or aspirant because it is ungodly to do so.”

The release emphasized that, “One of the first things I did on assumption of office as governor was to build a befitting chapel in front of the Government House and also erected the statue of a man with the Holy Bible in his hand to show Imo people the direction of his administration.

“And one of the reasons I also decided to demolish and relocate Ekeukwu Market was when the unfounded story of a female deity owning the market came up and I resolved that Imo people would never be in a market said to be owned by a deity.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/demolished-eke-ukwu-market-linked-female-deity-okorocha/amp/
Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by python1: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by morbeta(m): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2017
This man is just dumb.

7 Likes

Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by sdindan: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2017
Okoroawusa is mad.

3 Likes

Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by Wawaman: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2017
He want to revenge on the female deity that slapped him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by kingxsamz(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2017

3 Likes

Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by Ohammadike: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2017
Is this awusa man mentally OK

BEWARE OF CLUBKONNECT IT IS A FRADULENT VENTURE

5 Likes

Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by erifeoluwasimi(f): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2017
showin this religious stand just like mimiko that alwayshas praise agenda every month. This akeTi is kegite night every friday night...Different people different habit
Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by aolawale025: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2017
Since when have juju crept into government policy making?

5 Likes

Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2017
This man is mentally unstable.

I think this man is seeing himself in the mirror. He's here yapping about oath taking. This has made me to believe that news that surfaced last year that APC members were made to swear an oath before 2015 elections. Now he's running when no one is chasing him. Guilty conscience is bad after all.

He took away food from innocent citizens, by destroying their source of livelihood, not because he wants to reconstruct the market as APC zombies want us to believe, but because of some nonsense superstition and his paranoia.

APC stinks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2017
This guy is unbelievable!
Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2017
If you destroyed the female deity bla bla and your kids or friends or you dressed up or partied for/on Halloween? I weep for your self -hate
Jeez @ the religiousity Africans display all the timeangry
Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by adadike281(f): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2017
Says a man who used his left leg as sacrifice for some other deity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by DontForceUnity: 11:06am On Nov 06, 2017
adadike281:
Says a man who used his left leg as sacrifice for some other deity.

You mean his 3rd leg.?
Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by ezeagu(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2017
If a market starts with Afo Nkwo Eke or Orie it belongs to a deity, foolish Christians.

2 Likes

Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by muller101(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2017
This man is not well

1 Like

Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by supereagle(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Your counterpart in Ebonyi is better than you.
Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by redsun(m): 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
This potbelly frog is such a slowpoke,no wonder they said he is originally fulani man that naturalized in imo state.His mindset belongs to age of microbes,before humans emerged on earth.

2 Likes

Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by bestview: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
You will never see the cursed useless old man called abagworo aka imo1stson on a thread like this.

The demolition is not even to give the place a befitting outlook but because the market belongs to a female deity. Probably the same woman that kept slapping the hopeless and worthless limping governor all the time.

2 Likes

Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by Duru1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Anybody who contributed to the election of this fool as governor of Imo State must die a sudden death.
Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by loveth360(f): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
That female spirit will give you another slap before you regain your sense .
After demolishing it,you for build mosque there.

Okorohausa
Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by zurielsam(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
this man is actually mad. In the Yoruba land almost all the market is linked to female deity. How many has been demolished? the man is a curse to the Imolites

2 Likes

Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by BAILMONEY: 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha by Presidiotbuhari: 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hahahahahahah....Okoroawusa go soon enter market at the rate he is loosing his sanity.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

APC Lawmakers Disagree Over Endorsement Of Buhari's 2019 Re- Election / Battle Ready PDP Presidential Aspriants Against 2019 / Disgraced Self-aclaimed Speaker Bleeding Heavily, Hospitalized After Jumping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.