Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend (34740 Views)

Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / 3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend by dynicks(m): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2017
AF.........,: shut him up tight !!...we knew before u walked in yet no one heard us scream afonja...

1 Like

Re: Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend by speaktome(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2017
Queenlovely:
When my son entered puberty, I noticed his urge for sex. I just hired 2 beautiful prostitutes from the nearest red light district.
They gave him sex like he had never dreamt of. Since that day he no longer thinks of sex like any special thing.
In fact girls run after him now. Because of his level of maturity.

What's my point? Don't make your son see sex as special

You be Lai's daughter?

I dey commot cap for you oooo

Chai!!!

#MySignatureMyBusiness

1 Like

Re: Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend by dayleke: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2017
See how pesin dey do himself?

If smtin go happen, e go still happen na not minding how many yrs after d do was done....
Re: Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2017
INSTEAD OF CONTINUING HIS FADAS KINGDOM BUIZ...HE IS BUSY POKIN 14 YEAR OLD WEN E FOR DEY CHOP BIG BIG MEAT COMIN FOR DELIVERANCE

Re: Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend by Hanniqie: 11:31am On Nov 06, 2017
False story. The full story is on facebook.

Guy smatched sister and neice. Sister is now bitter becos guy want to move on.

If you have the time go to THE MIRROR SHOW ON FB.
Re: Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend by atilla(m): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2017
Stupid goat. Hope he goes to jail and those guys do the same to him that he did to the teenager amd he has to have butt abortions after he gets out
Re: Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend by AleAirHub(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2017
Weldone ma undecided undecided undecided
Queenlovely:
When my son entered puberty, I noticed his urge for sex. I just hired 2 beautiful prostitutes from the nearest red light district.
They gave him sex like he had never dreamt of. Since that day he no longer thinks of sex like any special thing.

Re: Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend by Dlapezzi(m): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
See talk
Queenlovely:

Re: Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend by walosky(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend by user11: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Yoruba people again?
Re: Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend by Fourwinds: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
henrydadon:
the capital punishment for rapist should be castration

cut the dick off so they never rape again..it as simply as that

Re: Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend by edupedia: 12:15am On Nov 07, 2017
Hanniqie:
False story. The full story is on facebook.

Guy smatched sister and neice. Sister is now bitter becos guy want to move on.

If you have the time go to THE MIRROR SHOW ON FB.

Just read an internet story about the accuser of Jesu Oyingbo's son...so who is telling the truth?

Folashade Olatunji; The Untold Truth Revealed

The well known prostitute of Manchester city who also defrauds bank with peoples credit cards as well as a friend to a dangerious Olubukola Jesse Yeye Mesho and one of the followers of the self proclaimed spiritualist and herbalist Esther Tokunbo Aboderin who is well known to publish malicious contents about people through her blog Tosabod. Esabod is a famous woman who is also known for "forming familiarity" with influential people and mentally derailed human being who abuses the use of blog by posting irrelevancies and lies with the use of graphical manipulations to disrepute whoever she thinks has crossed her path.

Folashade Olatunji is also known as" elese ebora" of Manchester a loose hairdresser she is also discredited for defrauding other people to earn her livelihood.

All her foundation so far has been built on lies and deceits ranging from her forged diploma result from Lagos state university "Lasu" with the help of her sister Tolu in order to get an admission into Manchester metropolitan university which she didn't eventually complete her course of study, however, she goes bragging about being a graduate without a honours degree owing from the fact that she dropped out in shame.
Going ahead to remarry A well known fraudster of his time that used and dumped her cheaply, before the guy went ahead to remarry a well reputed lady from a decent family in Nigeria, this has led to the Manchester hoe's recent promiscuous ways by jumping from one guy to the other trying her Ill and unfortunate luck of which all her effort to hook up with a guy has proved abortive hence turning her to a worthless hoe all over Manchester. Her greed has however led her to so many disappointments before she went seeking health with mental issue a a medical center in Manchester, because she faked to be depressed hence was placed on anti depressant.

The said Folashade Olatunji was once caught with stolen items from Primark and John Lewis, so does her younger sister, Tunrayo. Folashade is a lousy two faced bitch that purchases all she owns with cloned credit cards belonging to other people. One Mr Femi bought Folashade ticket as well as paid her council flat rent with "isiro" cheque to withdraw money out. What a f--king bunch of fraudsters I have ever known in my lifetime.....
Folashade Olatunji of Manchester city
She also brought her disabled mother into the UK and getting free NHS medications without making payment, her mums present ailment (stroke) was as a result of the wicked attack she once sent to one of shade's friend who later attacked her back spiritually with a (back to sender ) intercessory prayers.

Folashade Olatunji also known as an "Olosho" prostitute of high cadre as cruel and inhumane as she is, also had to hide her malnourished mother for two weeks to feed her and ensure she gains back her nutritional value before showing her off to people being a bloody loose ass fellow.

Ladies its not by force to want to be part of socialites in our community be happy with what you have and don't use your present to destroy your future. I don't understand the type of crowds you are going to attract to your women empowerment program possible people that falls into your category.

More stories for the gods.....more videos about her here...https://www.facebook.com/lpdcouture.collections

(1) (2) (Reply)

65year-old Landlord Lured, Raped Our Daughter For Rituals – Victim’s Mother(pic) / SARS Leave With Occupants’ Generators For Not Being At Home During A Raid / Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.