Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) (50956 Views)

NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / Dwayne Johnson Reveals Why He Used a Nigerian Name 'Okoye' In His Movie 'Rampage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by sekem: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
Viviangist the monitoring spirit par excellence!

Like I told you before, the day your own story go come out eh...
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Aalafin of Oyo is tired and weak for seeing the mic
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by saderele: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
it is called economic management.
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Everybody is looking at the sellotaped microphone but ignoring the environment and the people in the surroundings. Is that person on the photo not that bleaching A-laugh-in of Oyo? whose son chop beating from the police? grin grin That is NTA in the South West. It's a SW thing where almost everything reeks of poverty and squalor.
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by omoiyamayor(m): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lol NTA ibadan. Ibadan is a very classy environment
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
so all of una mean say una no dey watch NTA abi...there is God oo...una no try at all oo
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nasa28:
APC Bringing shame to Nigeria since 2015

Quote me and receive sense grin
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by eyekaynoble: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Bossontop:
undecided undecided undecided
And dis station iz older than almost all if not all the tv stations in nigeria and yet notin to show in terms ov development or improvement wen d JJC stations have gone far and it iz even government owned........chaiiii dese guys need to bow dia heads in shame
. 1ST IN AFRICA grin
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nasa28:
APC Bringing shame to Nigeria since 2015

Quote me and receive sense grin
The microphone is from the past administration?
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by homenje73: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
The mic is simply a reflection of the nation's Lai Mohammed and his lies/ngige-buharis-government-created-7m Job lies
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
eyekaynoble:
. 1ST IN AFRICA grin
1st kor last nii..them no dey shame seff
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by Shaw007(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Bossontop:
And dis station iz older than almost all if not all the tv stations in nigeria and yet notin to show in terms ov development or improvement wen d JJC stations have gone far and it iz even government owned........chaiiii dese guys need to bow dia heads in shame
the bolded is the exact reason they will still maintain their current state till the next century!!
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by aminahbest(f): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
somebody can not manage something again?
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
nigerians sha, the cellotape was used to hold the foam covering the top of the microphone na
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
I personally blame Jonathan fr this,since APC stopped blaming gej then let me continue from were they stopped.

Gej must bring all the money meant fr buying microphone infact Mr magu must invite him fr questioning, nonsense.
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
NTA is an embarrassment to Nigeria. Ask them what their yearly budget is an you hear millions
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Bossontop:

pls Wat sitcom is that pix
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by HarmonyDee(f): 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lmao NTA is so outdated...
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by Alphyno: 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Seems like Buhari don buy the NTA Station...
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lordave:
That sellotape represents the present state of Nigeria, her economy, the lives of Nairaland resident zombies and how Buhari and his canals will end up.
Good point but fvcked up end, typical.
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Very backward TV station; they still have that dull colour I watched since childhood.
New TV stations
New stations keep overtaking them.
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Am i surprised?? ; nada to say the least.

Nigeria's economy can be likened to that nta mic.
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by Savviey: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by Sunnywhite33: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lordave:
That sellotape represents the present state of Nigeria, her economy, the lives of Nairaland resident zombies and how Buhari and his canals will end up.

Bro pls i beg of you to just receive sense even if it's small, it really count
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by Turbocharged: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
ikennaf1:
The sorry state of that microphone is better than the sorry state of Nigeria. At least it's working but Nigeria isn't.
Dust ur Voter's Card and keep it ready for 2019. When the time comes, vote fo "CHANGE part 2", you will be glad you did.
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Turbocharged:

Dust ur Voter's Card and keep it ready for 2019. When the time comes, vote fo "CHANGE part 2", you will be glad you did.

I don't vote in this country because I have a conscience. I know whoever takes power will perform badly.

This is a failed country.

Anybody who voted Buhari and isn't sorry by now knows what he's doing.
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by Marcelinho(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Am just waiting for the Presidency to release a statement blaming the past government for the sorry state of that microphone.

quote me anytime!
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by Alexekpo(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
It is a shamefully to nigeira TV [color=#000099][/color]
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Even the microphone is on bandage.. Too much LIES is totally responsible for this.
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by concacid: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Brand corrosion. shocked
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Everyday na dem dey set new records for Nigeria. Na wah
Re: NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) by blessingsonflee(f): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Like NTA like Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 / Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) / Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.