Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:06 AM

Hitman Absolution PC! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hitman Absolution PC! (3137 Views)

The Accessible Absolution Of The New NBA 2K24 / HITMAN 2 On Ps4/PC/XBOX-best Assassin Game Ever / Gta4 And Hit Man Absolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hitman Absolution PC! by jaheymezz(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2017
abeg who get hitman absolution game/sleeping dogs for PC and stays around ekiti (cos am there currently based on schooling)........or probably Lagos sha!
Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by PCGamesLab(m): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2017
what do you mean
Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by jerflakes(m): 4:20am On Nov 08, 2017
jaheymezz:
abeg who get hitman absolution game/sleeping dogs for PC and stays around ekiti (cos am there currently based on schooling)........or probably Lagos sha!

Jumia has it... N3500

2 Likes

Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by jerflakes(m): 4:21am On Nov 08, 2017
PCGamesLab:
what do you mean

What do you think he means?

2 Likes

Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by nigmarelli(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2017
jaheymezz:

Greetings Boss,hope you are great.I have them the two na 2k only and i'm in Lagos.08081579796 feel free to reach me on whatsapp or call.Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by jerflakes(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,hope you are great.I have them the two na 2k only and i'm in Lagos.08081579796 feel free to reach me on whatsapp or call.Cheers.

What of gta v PC?

2 Likes

Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by nigmarelli(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
jerflakes:

What of gta v PC?

Greetings Bossman and happy new year to you.That one dey too for 1k flat only if you get primed system wey fit play am that is.
Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by jerflakes(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
nigmarelli:

Greetings Bossman and happy new year to you.That one dey too for 1k flat only if you get primed system wey fit play am that is.

OK, How I go take get am for awka?

2 Likes

Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by nigmarelli(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
jerflakes:

Na the issue be that,if the courier thing dey to cumbersome for you especially since na just one game you dey buy just google gta v PC download,you go see both torrent sites and game sites wey get am but the thing big sha.
Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by jerflakes(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
nigmarelli:

Na the issue be that,if the courier thing dey to cumbersome for you especially since na just one game you dey buy just google gta v PC download,you go see both torrent sites and game sites wey get am but the thing big sha.

omo the thing big o

59GB!

I also need hitman absolution from you

I wan buy both of them

2 Likes

Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by nigmarelli(m): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
jerflakes:

omo the thing big o

59GB!

I also need hitman absolution from you

I wan buy both of them

Goodevening Bossman,you see!I tell you na!Chat me for whatsapp or call me make we know how we go do am.It's either you buy an external hard disk here make i put the games then send am to you but na you go pay for the courier to Akwa but for just 2 games e fit dey discouraging for you.If to say you dey buy plenty now eh hen.I get PC games plenty for sale.Visit my PC games for sale for video games and gadgets section you go see me there.Usually na so i dey do am for my customers outside Lagos and they can testify but make sure say your system get wetin e take to run and play these games o(very important),no be console gaming na PC/laptop so e tricky die,if you no get the experience e no go easy.
Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by jerflakes(m): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
nigmarelli:

Goodevening Bossman,you see!I tell you na!Chat me for whatsapp or call me make we know how we go do am.It's either you buy an external hard disk here make i put the games then send am to you but na you go pay for the courier to Akwa but for just 2 games e fit dey discouraging for you.If to say you dey buy plenty now eh hen.I get PC games plenty for sale.Visit my PC games for sale for video games and gadgets section you go see me there.

What's your website/blog? Let me view all your games

2 Likes

Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by nigmarelli(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
jerflakes:

What's your website? Let me view all your games

I no get website o!I never upgrade reach that level Boss.Just enter the sub-section of gaming section or search for nigmarelli you go see me there.
Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by PCGamesLab(m): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
jerflakes:

What do you think he means?
Still don't know what he means.
Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by jaheymezz(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2018
where in Lagos do you stay boss man? 2k is not too much na
Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by wman(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
jerflakes:

Hello Boss!

We have GTA V, Sleeping Dogs, Hitman Absolution, Hitman Season One and other latest games.

We also deliver all over Nigeria.

Our nairaland thread is: https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by PCGamesLab(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2018
never understood his question.
Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by CrownGamers: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2018
I love hit man so much.....what a lovely Game....can it be played online on pc ? as per e-sports....im looking for people to play against online on pc and consoles like ps4 and Xbox...... I found an e-sports website that has players all over Africa playing against each other....i would love to play the hit man game online against other good players...should be fun
Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by PCGamesLab(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
I like this game
You can also download free highly compressed pc games torrents from,
https://pcgameslab.net/highly-compressed-pc-games-free-download/
Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by Daviestunech(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
nigmarelli:

Which side u dey for Lagos?
Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by henrygold100: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
nigmarelli:

bro wetin u mean by primed system. I have hp MacBook, e fit play am??
Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by nigmarelli(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
henrygold100:
bro wetin u mean by primed system. I have hp MacBook, e fit play am??

Greetings Boss. Hope you and your peeps dey okay and safe.
By primed i mean gaming system with the right specs. I don't know anything about macbooks o! Haven't really worked on one before so you'll have to look it up on the net Boss.
Re: Hitman Absolution PC! by henrygold100: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss. Hope you and your peeps dey okay and safe.
By primed i mean gaming system with the right specs. I don't know anything about macbooks o! Haven't really worked on one before so you'll have to look it up on the net Boss.
thanks for the explanation bro. which MacBook? , lolssss, na mistake ooo, I mean hp elitebook.

(1) (Reply)

IF This Was Your Room What Will You Do? / Steam Deck. AVAILABLE / Gaming Really Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.