Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Hitman 2 Game Debuts On November With A Deadly Sniper Assassin - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hitman 2 Game Debuts On November With A Deadly Sniper Assassin (890 Views)

SOLD! Ps4 Slim With 1 Pad & 2 Game Disks 142K | Abeokuta / SOLD 500GB PLAYSTATION 4/PS4 SLIM 1 OR 2 CONTROLLERS + 1 OR 2 GAME CDS SOLD / Hitman Absolution PC! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hitman 2 Game Debuts On November With A Deadly Sniper Assassin by Jaylinksone: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hitman 2,a game that also put all awaiting till November but we never get the official date when the game is going to arrive but all we know as for now is that the Game is coming up on November this year 2018.Whats new in the game and whats the sniper assassin up to in the Hitman 2.It has been revealed that there's now a new mode called Sniper Assassin and the mode is where the assassins check out the whole level in the game.

READ MORE>>>> https://www.linkslogs.com/2018/06/hitman-2-game-debuts-on-november-with-a-deadly-sniper-assasin.html

Seem this is a deal just like when you make a pre-oder like Madden 19.Madden 19 gave out good deal once you made early pre-oder even the Redemption 2 Pre-Order on PS4 And Xbox One has a good deal as well and you need to check them out.

Now Hitman 2 is giving the new mode to those who made there pre-oder,and once you do that you will get a little puzzle box of trick shots and stealth.The Hitman mode which is called Sniper Assassin is a place you an make your action by taken down targets and the bodyguards and you only have 15 minutes to complete the action.

READ MORE>>>> https://www.linkslogs.com/2018/06/hitman-2-game-debuts-on-november-with-a-deadly-sniper-assasin.html

Hitman 2 sniper assassin

Again,one of the new feature there is that you can as well go guns blazing and shoot targets as fast as you can.But the experience is more rewarding if you try to keep calm. Timing your shots at the right moment, such as when your target is standing near a railing, allows you to hide their bodies and avoid detection. If you’re careful, you can pick off targets one by one without anyone knowing.

The Hitman 2 has been revealed during the EA Pre-E3 Stream showing the sniper assassin although this didn't happen here on logs.According to gamespot,Hitman 2 will feature "hyper-detailed sandboxes full of living, breathing environments." During the reveal stream, its developers hinted that interacting with environments and objects would play a bigger role and "everything in the environment can be deadly." what do you think. Share this

Re: Hitman 2 Game Debuts On November With A Deadly Sniper Assassin by ChiefAzubuike(f): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hitman 2 ?( silent assasin)

I no understand coz I play am around 2001
Re: Hitman 2 Game Debuts On November With A Deadly Sniper Assassin by DonCortino: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Hitman 2 ?( silent assasin)

I no understand coz I play am around 2001

I taya o!

(1) (Reply)

City Island 4 / Do You Like Fighting Games? / Need Help With Nova On Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.