Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President (27274 Views)

Buhari’s 10-day UK Private Visit Ends Today / Former PDP Presidential Aspirant Defects To APC, Promises Buhari '10 To 15 Milli / Buhari 10 Years Challenge Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by NigerDeltan(m): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by vivianbelema(f): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2017
Sai baba grin grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by olabrad: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2017
Buhari already campaigning for 2019

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by Queenlovely(f): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2017
A
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by luvlymabel: 11:57am On Nov 06, 2017
BUARI IS A TERRORIST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Thee decimator of the IPOB miscreants
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by luvinhubby(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2017
shocked The guy is a serial coup plotter!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2017
SatanPikin:
11. Buhari is the person that will repair Nigeria

You are what you say you are
Son of the devil

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by Mekanus(m): 11:59am On Nov 06, 2017
5.Abroad-versity.Buhari (class of 1980) attended the US Army War College located in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, in the United States, and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies.
So that dumb ass has masters degree but can't read or even make a correct sentence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by Brillantman: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2017
I don't need to know 10. I know only one and that is Buhari is a failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by iammolise(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
so make we com fry corn
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by Coffin4Sale: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
H
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by Trumps: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kundagarten:
11.Corruption
Regarded as the whoodini of money laundering.
How this man hides his millions yet present himself as poor is legendary. From the $2.8bil of the 80s to Baru's contract scam, you'd never see Buhari own up to any wrong doing.

Meanwhile this poor man made sure all his children studied abroad. Paying up to #3mil per term.
The wife is from a very rich family so they sponsored the children's education abroad!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by iammolise(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mekanus:
So that dumb ass has masters degree but can't read or even make a correct sentence.

i can't possibly see myself believing that no.5 crap.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by maklelemakukula(m): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Well I know he's clueless
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by Kendroid: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
So in totally, how many people has Buhari killed in his own family undecided

Cos i lost count along the line!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by blackpanda: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kundagarten:
11.Corruption
How this man hides his millions yet present himself as poor is legendary. From the $2.8bil of the 80s to Baru's contract scam, you'd never see Buhari own up to any wrong doing.

Meanwhile this poor man made sure all his children studied abroad. Paying up to #3mil per term.

i studied abroad. my mum is a teacher, my dad is jobless
so your analogy doesnt count. this is africa, u dont need to be rich to move mountains
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by AnanseK(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kundagarten:
11.Corruption

Why are you so irresponsible?Stating things that you have no genine information about and spreading rumours. All Buharis children schooled in Nigeria, at least 5 of them up to Degree level. The only 2 or 3 who went abroad were the youngest ones who grew up during the destructive PDP yrs when there was no education in nigeria and Aisha the mother insisted that her young children needed good education. If Buhari was one of your greedy tribesmen with his achievements in his career and the positions he held, he would be many times richer than Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by nokingasgod: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Good subject marred by bad grammar, lack of research and poor presentation, all, typical of a pseud historian obsessed with distorting history.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by Mekanus(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
iammolise:

i can't possibly see myself believing that no.5 crap.
The thing tire me ooo

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by unohbethel(m): 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
GoroTango:
Thee decimator of the IPOB miscreants
dem use ur brain dey dance one corner dance?? chai

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by DONADAMS(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
make I camp here
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
And the worst of all is this December you just quoted is his birthday date.......
We December born smart hardworking performing dudes hereby state the we don't know this dullard as our own neither have we seen or heard where he was celebrating his birthday on December in our record books.....signed...
December Celebrants
Association of Nairalands
( DCAN)

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by lwise(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
Stop repackaging this old religious bigot for 2019.
He will never change,once a fish is dry you cant bend it.

I repeat he will never change.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by Bennycollins: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
You didn't include Shagari'so overthrow among his coup d'etat exploits
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
unohbethel:
dem use ur brain dey dance one corner dance?? chai
Are you an IPOB miscreant?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by unohbethel(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
GoroTango:
Are you an IPOB miscreant?
are u an ewedugerian nincompoop?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by Bobby808: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kundagarten:
11.Corruption

12) Tribalism: From independece to date, Buhari is one of the most tribalist leader ever in this country. From records, he is a Fulani man, perhaps, that is why the tribal blood is flowing at its fasted speed in Buhari. The Fulani race is known to be the only ethnic group that loves themselves alone
13) Highest Killing Government: From history, this government head by Buhari has broken the records of the highest killers government ever recorded in this country. For example, this government's own fighter jet left its location flew strainght to one of the IDPs, pin-pionted the location of the IDP and bumbarded them at a close range, killing hundreds. This government also killed close to a million shiit members for blocking road while Brutai was passing.. In the suicide commissioning, thi sBuhari's apc still stand out as the government that many people died through the commission of suicide. 14) Lie telling. Atleast I ama persioner, I hav enever seen a government like this present ap headed by Buharc that trains its members on lie telling and propaganda. For example, dfesina became more popular and famous because he can look straght into your eyes and tell you that colour of the Nigerian flag is brown red black and NOT green white green. One of his assistants, named Obla was sacked about two days ago because he Obla was a leaner in the area s of lie telling. You can add more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by mbjsuki(m): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
How could you?! How could you have forgotten he likes the "ozzar loom".
Not everybody knows that ke! grin grin grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by deco22(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
And who said we did not knw this,
15.he Is a global trotter
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President by dokiOloye(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kundagarten:
11.Corruption

He didn't also tell us Buhari has far below average IQ having failed all his 'c0ck and shoot' military exams,hence no 'PSS(passed staff college),FSS' etc attached to his name.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Snubs Obasanjo On His 81st Birthday / Federal Goverment Declares Tuesday Public Holiday / Garba Shehu: Why Shiites Protesters Are Not Intelligent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.