Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

“I Only Did Two Round With The 85-year-old Woman I Defiled To Coma’ -suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Only Did Two Round With The 85-year-old Woman I Defiled To Coma’ -suspect (763 Views)

Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa / Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Only Did Two Round With The 85-year-old Woman I Defiled To Coma’ -suspect by SabiKing(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
29-year-old Kehinde Ariyo, who allegedly defiled an 85-year-old woman in Ilesa, Osun State was paraded yesterday at the State’s Police headquarters.

According to the State’s Commissioner of Police, Fimihan Adeoye, the old woman sustained serious injury when she was being defiled by the suspect before she passed out. He further disclosed that the woman was later resuscitated at a hospital and responding to treatment.

The suspect who said the woman offered her a place to sleep in her house till morning after he pleaded with her that he needs a place to sleep in since he was coming from a night party, said;

See more here:
http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2017/11/i-only-did-two-round-with-85-year-old.html

Re: “I Only Did Two Round With The 85-year-old Woman I Defiled To Coma’ -suspect by ceezarhh(m): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
it's obvious this one is under a curse...one round wasn't enough, he had to go another round...he should rot in jail...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Only Did Two Round With The 85-year-old Woman I Defiled To Coma’ -suspect by wordbank(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Round one no do u
U collect round two

1 Like

Re: “I Only Did Two Round With The 85-year-old Woman I Defiled To Coma’ -suspect by dyze(m): 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
O ma se o.

Omo pau bi ibon

1 Like

Re: “I Only Did Two Round With The 85-year-old Woman I Defiled To Coma’ -suspect by muller101(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
85 yrs!!! How did that idiot enjoy the worn off pussssy.

1 Like

Re: “I Only Did Two Round With The 85-year-old Woman I Defiled To Coma’ -suspect by Lordspicy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
ARIYO KEHINDE..na dem .,..coneheads

(1) (Reply)

Video: Deadly Armed Robbery Gang Caught In Edo State | Naija Talks / More Than 32 SARS Officers Held In Detention Facilities In Abuja / SARS Officers Chased By Youths In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.