Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Young Prophetess, Lilian Itodo, Her Brother, Her Fiance Die In Car Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Prophetess, Lilian Itodo, Her Brother, Her Fiance Die In Car Crash (772 Views)

Samson Itodo, Simi, Zainab Balogun, Mark Angel, Emerge Winners At TFAA 2018 / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message / Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Prophetess, Lilian Itodo, Her Brother, Her Fiance Die In Car Crash by AmicableEd: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
A young Nigerian prophetess, Lilian Itodo, is reportedly dead after being involved in a car crash while travelling from Abuja to Makurdi with his brother and fiancee.

Lilian was known for putting up on prophetic declarations on her Facebook page.

She also ministered at a crusade in Makurdi in October.

Already, her Facebook page is filled with condolence messages and tributes.

One Comfort Augustine wrote "I can't still believe she's gone, so beautiful inside out, her smile is one in a million and is to the heart. I can still remember my encounter with her in 100 level at the convocation square after a lecture. Lilian Itodo, Ilie as we fondly call her. So unfortunate to die with her only brother and her fiance in an accident. With tears in my eyes, rest on dear friend. 500 level students, fisheries department, College of forestry and fisheries and the entire University of Agriculture makurdi miss you. RIP"

cc @lalasticalala
http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/11/young-nigerian-prophetess-lilian-itodo.html

Re: Young Prophetess, Lilian Itodo, Her Brother, Her Fiance Die In Car Crash by madridguy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
RIP.
Re: Young Prophetess, Lilian Itodo, Her Brother, Her Fiance Die In Car Crash by NLevents: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Died after after a church convention.

Rest in peace.

Incase you missed it, click the link on my signature for more information on the next get together party.
Re: Young Prophetess, Lilian Itodo, Her Brother, Her Fiance Die In Car Crash by AK6464(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
So Sad

(1) (Reply)

“my Husband Criticises Me When I Don’t Kiss Well In Movies”: Yoruba Actress / New Photo Of Ay Comedian With Igo Dye / Abuja Young Entrepreneur Empress Eudorah Marks Birthday In Style Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.