Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Failed , Miserably On Several Attempts To Get Out Of ....! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Failed , Miserably On Several Attempts To Get Out Of ....! (374 Views)

Four Failed Cbn’s Attempts To Arrest Naira Free Fall / Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun / Attempts To Replace Naira Notes Descends Into Chaos - Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Failed , Miserably On Several Attempts To Get Out Of ....! by dannyreports(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
I failed , miserably on several attempts to get out of this scrambling life , I worked hard on my job , but still , barely I could survive , until I learnt the secret to wealth , in this 21st century , that you don't have to work so hard , although hardwork is required , but smart work increases your chances of becoming rich . The rich today build their business around systems or partner with businesses that have systems in place to create wealth , e .g Facebook , Microsoft , Alibaba , MTN , UBER , Quickteller , TSTV , etc these systems have been designed to generate wealth automatically , because of the services , these systems provide for the addictive nature of mobile technology , in all my search , I knew , partnering with these companies , would cost a fortune , but then , I was surprised , when I got to know of a company that have created a system , that creates wealth by leveraging on our everyday mobile phones activities , 57,000 of these services such as ; airtime & data purchase , bill payments , money transfers , taxis rides service , accommodation , flight tickets , online shopping etc , with her affiliation with 600 network service providers , and her availability in 140+ countries , so partnering with them would make me a licenced global service provider , but I knew that would cost me a whole lot , as it was unbelievable , I have never seen a company , doing all these , talk less of having ordinary people like me as partners , but I was wrong , today I am a partner despite having no money to start - up , and I am a global service provider , just by been a partner , I provide those services internationally .

So if you feel this is for you , and you want to create wealth easily on a global scale , we could be partners , $690 million per month or more is at stake , as I and some other executives , and my partners would be sharing 90% of that amount , within the next 2 - 3 years . For full details , you can call/text or reach me on WhatsApp +2348080653346.

(1) (Reply)

Premium Quality Cassava Flakes(garri) Available In Large Quantity At Take Away P / BREAKING: CBN Keeps Interest Rate At 14% / Let's Make Money Sharp Sharp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.