Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Lied To My Fiance That I'm Virgin And Now We Are Geting Married What Will I Do - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Lied To My Fiance That I'm Virgin And Now We Are Geting Married What Will I Do (455 Views)

Uche Maduagwu: I Lied About My Gay Status (Pics) / Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Lied To My Fiance That I'm Virgin And Now We Are Geting Married What Will I Do by Samuelcyprial(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
A Nigerian lady, who gave her name as Ceedars Queen has taken to a public forum to seek for advise after she lied to her fiance in 2014 that she was a virgin despite losing her virginity at 15 to a man who had sex with her.

According to the troubled lady, she is so confused and didn't know what to tell his man if he eventually finds out. Now they are both getting married this December and she's confused if she should open up to him before their wedding.
Read what she wrote after the cut..

She wrote;
When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn’t get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating throughout my university days.
I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn’t want him to find out after our wedding.
The issue is that I don't know how he will feel when eventually finds out and all how i will standing before the priest when there’s a secret between us. We’ve done the necessary intro. I don’t know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he’s the only man I’ve been with?
More at http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng/2017/11/i-lied-to-my-fiance-in-2014-that-i-am.html

Re: I Lied To My Fiance That I'm Virgin And Now We Are Geting Married What Will I Do by afonja94: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Some Women can lie ehn then they'll give you excuses that touch the kidney that they did it not to let the guy slip away from thier hands... Celebrating my ftc for the first time though
Re: I Lied To My Fiance That I'm Virgin And Now We Are Geting Married What Will I Do by owomida1: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Continue lying till you die.

That's the only way.

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Replies Dammy Krane’s Insult In A Savage Manner / Gospel Singer Benita Okojie Welcome Her Son Few Days Ago / What Pains Me Most Is That He Bears The Same Name With Me "Idris"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.