Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,473 members, 7,823,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Here’s Why Ebube Nwagbo Is Not Yet Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here’s Why Ebube Nwagbo Is Not Yet Married (380 Views)

Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / Ebube Nwagbo Hits The Pool In Bikini (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here’s Why Ebube Nwagbo Is Not Yet Married by exclusivepp(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ebube Nwagbo is the type of woman that would make many men drool, but the actress has said she wants to ‘take her time’ before getting married.

Speaking with Sunday Scoop, Nwagbo stated,

“I believe that everything happens at the right time, which is the time that God ordains. I don’t like abandoning things halfway; I prefer to stick with it till the end. That’s why I have to be very careful about marriage. I don’t think divorced couples go into their marriages with the intention to split.
It is because issues came up that they couldn’t handle or that they did not know one another well enough before getting married. Anyway, I have learnt from the mistakes of other people and whenever I make my decision, it just has to be the right way.”

On her experience with some male fans, she said,

“Some of them can be quite extreme and I always put such people in their place. I try to relate with people equally, irrespective of class or status. However, most of my fans are pleasant and I love them all very much. I appreciate all the females too. But I also want fans of celebrities to know that as humans, their favourite actor or artiste wouldn’t always be in the best of moods. They should try to be a bit more understanding.”

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/heres-ebube-nwagbo-not-yet-married/

Re: Here’s Why Ebube Nwagbo Is Not Yet Married by Mexzy4sho(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Aunty, you, marriage, all of you are mad.... angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Claims Top Honours At #AFRIMA2017 (see FULL List) / SHAME: This Woman Gets Beaten, For Attempting To Buy Urine / First Photo Of Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.