Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank (15102 Views)

JAMB CAPS Admission Status Guidelines: Accepted, Not Admitted And RECOMMENDED / JAMB CAPS Admission Status Update: All What You Need To Know On Jamb Caps Portal / JAMB CAPS Admission Status Procedure @ Www.eduloaded.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by kingrt2(m): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
I have been given admission into federal university of petroleum resources but when I logged in my caps page my admission status was blank. Should I go on to pay for my admission letter still? Despite not seeing anything on my jamb caps page.

Please to whom it may concern kindly help me get this to front page
Thank you
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
You are right,it is blank.
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Did you use a PC or your phone?.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by kingrt2(m): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:

My phone but I also changed to desktop mode
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
I used opera and chrome.

The result is still blank.

what the Bleep is going on here?
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by kingrt2(m): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Am wondering now if I should still go on and pay for admission letter cause I need it for clearance
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
kingrt2:

My phone but I also changed to desktop mode
Don't use your phone 'cause it probably couldn't show all the features on that page. Go use a computer.
Nnamdiojukwu:
I used opera and chrome.

The result is still blank.

what the Bleep is going on here?
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by kingrt2(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
Don't use your phone 'cause it probably couldn't show all the features on that page. Go use a computer.

I don't think that's the problem cause this is a general issue the major reason am even concerned is because I want to print my admission letter and I don't want to go ahead and pay for it since I can't even see my admission status it might just end up useless
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
kingrt2:

I don't think that's the problem cause this is a general issue the major reason am even concerned is because I want to print my admission letter and I don't want to go ahead and pay for it since I can't even see my admission status it might just end up useless
I'm telling you what I did when I encountered the same issue. There's no harm in trying if you really want to see your admission status.
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
I'm telling you what I did when I encountered the same issue. There's no harm in trying if you really want to see your admission status.
Hello sweet,the case is the same on the computer.

Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by kingrt2(m): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:

Anyway have you been able to get your admission letter?
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
kingrt2:

Anyway have you been able to get your admission letter?
The list for the schools I applied isn't out, and it showed "Admission in progress" on mine. Would have to wait.
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Hello sweet,the case is the same on the computer.

Something is wrong somewhere.
Alright.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by TheHistorian(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
The list for the schools I applied isn't out, and it showed "Admission in progress" on mine. Would have to wait.
Are you going for a 2nd degree?
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
TheHistorian:

Are you going for a 2nd degree?
No, it's my first degree application.
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by TheHistorian(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
No, it's my first degree application.
Nice.

Which institution and aspiring discipline?
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
TheHistorian:

Nice.

Which institution and aspiring discipline?
UNIBEN, Accounting.
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by TheHistorian(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
UNIBEN, Accounting.
Cool.

Can I drop a PM?
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
TheHistorian:

Cool.

Can I drop a PM?
No, 'cause I don't do PMs from monikers I rarely know the personality behind. Thanks, and have a good night rest.
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Organs(m): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Benita27:
No, 'cause I don't do PMs from monikers I rarely know the personality behind. Thanks, and have a good night rest.

Hmmm, really, waoh. I'm confused, your command of english and maturity makes me think you're about 25 and up. Do you mind answering some questions about age etc cos i'm kinda confused...
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Organs:

Hmmm, really, waoh. I'm confused, your command of english and maturity makes me think you're about 25 and up. Do you mind answering some questions about age etc cos i'm kinda confused...
see toasting line grin grin grin grin

I have the same problem oo, a girl I know who applied for the same school got a congratulatary message .

Confused
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Organs(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lacomus:

I have the same problem oo, a girl I know who applied for the same school got a congratulatary message .

Confused

Lacomus, wetin man pickin go do naaa? make i become cradle snatcher? grin grin grin abi na you dey there? cool cool cool
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Organs(m): 12:40am On Nov 14, 2017
Organs:

Lacomus, wetin man pickin go do naaa? make i become cradle snatcher? grin grin grin abi na you dey there? cool cool cool
Lacomus:

Confused

Locomus, no answer?? Chai i no dey judge oh but i wan understand how person wey dey buy jamb form, paying for points and Jamb made easy etc dey talk about relationships, vulgar yarns etc. Abi how YOU take see am?
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by zeus32: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2017
That's the Same problem am facing my Jamb caps is blank......i have not been admitted
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Utchaykuku(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2017
Me too oh! I dnt knw wats happening
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by tellsblinks(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2017
Organs:

Hmmm, really, waoh. I'm confused,your command of english and maturity makes me think you're about 25 and up. Do you mind answering some questions about age etc cos i'm kinda confused...

Perve grin sorry to quote but her vocabulary isn't that expanded to deserve such appreciation. That's misuse to English language.
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Dimahtee: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2017
tellsblinks:

Perve grin sorry to quote but her vocabulary isn't that expanded to deserve such appreciation. That's misuse to English language.

tellsblinks, you don't understand the way of toasting yet. You compliment anything, as a means of flattery, just to gain her attention.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by abayormie00(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Who has printed his or her admission letter
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Organs:

Locomus, no answer?? Chai i no dey judge oh but i wan understand how person wey dey buy jamb form, paying for points and Jamb made easy etc dey talk about relationships, vulgar yarns etc. Abi how YOU take see am?
hehehe na so me i follow se am ooo
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by tellsblinks(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Dimahtee:

tellsblinks, you don't understand the way of toasting yet. You compliment anything, as a means of flattery, just to gain her attention.

baad guy.... cheesy
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by Xsem(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
For me I think the lady Benita is trying, so my Nigga wants to cash in on that and maybe something propitious might result from it. I hope my Amebo niggas are going to give them a breathing space cheesy
Re: Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank by tellsblinks(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2017
Benita27:

have you checked yours? I tried mine but they are telling me incorrect password, tried same on jamb website and it worked I don't know if it's from website or from me. please give me a direct link? and secondly when am I to confirm admission status? before my sch admission list is out or after? and is the "accepting admission status" open to second choice University?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* / UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft / Oyedepo - Covenant University Will Be Among World’s Top 10 By 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.