Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

See Major Reason Why All Men Must Grow Beard - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Major Reason Why All Men Must Grow Beard (1228 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly / Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Major Reason Why All Men Must Grow Beard by Yagibaze(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
I as soon as saw a meme that said ‘if your man doesn’t have a beard then you definitely’re relationship a lesbian’, do I agree with the meme? probable. We stay in the generation in which the bearded men are the ones that the women are demise for and that they even cross as a ways as shaming men who don’t have beards. nicely, if you nonetheless need reasons to grow beards, under are some motives you must begin growing beards.

1. tends TO GET YOU LAID greater: ladies price guys with beards as hard, mature, aggressive, dominant and masculine, studies also determined that women see men with beards as the satisfactory romantic companions both for a fling or an extended-time period relationship and that beardedness is a biological marker of sexual adulthood.

2. continues YOUR FACE warmer: Having a beard can help keep you warm while it’s cold, having beards acts as a barrier of safety whilst it’s cold because it traps your frame warmness from escaping thereby keeping your face and neck warm; the longer the beard, the better the insulation you get.

3. AIDS IN preventing skin cancer: Researchers found that retaining a beard allow you to prevent pores and skin most cancers due to the fact 95 percentage of UV rays from the solar are blocked by means of beards.

4. continues YOUR FACIAL skin more youthful AND SMOOTHER: regular shaving erodes the sebaceous glands which help moisturize the face by way of secreting natural oil whilst you grow a beard, the sebaceous glands characteristic certainly, helping preserve your skin clean and young and also you by no means have to fear about dry skin when maintaining a beard.

5. LITTLE TO NO INFECTIONS: when you preserve a beard, you in no way should worry about bacterial infections, ingrowths and folliculitis (contamination of the hair follicles) as shaving often exposes you to these infections due to the fact micro organism clearly exist on the skin and whilst you shave, openings are created in the pores and skin that can convey in those bacteria leading to infections

SEE MORE https://yagibaze.com/see-5-major-reason-men-must-grow-beard/
Re: See Major Reason Why All Men Must Grow Beard by GloriaNinja(f): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
undecided MONEY IS WHAT COMPLETES A MAN, NOT BEARD, HEIGHT OR AGE.
Re: See Major Reason Why All Men Must Grow Beard by milliman(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:

God bless you for me sweetie
Re: See Major Reason Why All Men Must Grow Beard by hatchy(f): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Don't go and pursue a career and be rich,continue growing bears.

1 Like

Re: See Major Reason Why All Men Must Grow Beard by GloriaNinja(f): 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
milliman:

God bless you for me sweetie
you are welcome
Re: See Major Reason Why All Men Must Grow Beard by chriskosherbal(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Even though you are right lady...as a lady you are in the best position to also tell us what and what completes a lady ...?

Waiting !!!

(1) (Reply)

HeIp me! I wish to open a patent medicine store (Chemist store) in Abuja / I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. / Please Where Can I Buy Fertile Focus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.