Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister (16131 Views)

Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders / Biafra: Niger Delta Avengers Begins Move To Defend And Protect Nnandi Kanu / Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by chily11: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
So as to make them disappear like Nnadi Kanu
Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Danladi7: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Meet them

They are more important than the urine drinking terrorists called Igbos and their terrorist brothers in the north called bokoharams grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Kundagarten: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you are too small two understand
It should be "to" understand and not "two" understand.
I will be "two" tired to reply you so please stop the mention.

8 Likes

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by anibi9674: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
ok.
Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Syphonn(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
“Men are scums but I’m keeping my virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by muller101(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kundagarten:
[s][/s]

Hehehe
Every person that criticises the Yorubas is immediately thought of as Igbo. Why would I shy away from a thread that is expressly about Niger Delta, my own region?
I hope your brain is not made of fura de nono.
u should be aware that here opposite of igbo is Yoruba grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Penalty82(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kundagarten:
[s][/s]

Hehehe
Every person that criticises the Yorubas is immediately thought of as Igbo. Why would I shy away from a thread that is expressly about Niger Delta, my own region?
I hope your brain is not made of fura de nono.

So pics he posted is from Igbo land?
Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by python1: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
[s]
Kundagarten:

I don't mean to be rude but you seem to know a lot about Igbo people, have you asked your mom where your real father is from?
Like I said earlier, I come from the South South and I don't see the point of you bashing Igbo people and thinking you're upsetting me.
Makes no frigging sense.
[/s]
Trying hard to deflect the fact that the "engrish" was fabricated in Aba, right? Tah, e no go work. That one na comfirm Aba made.
Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by udemzyudex(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lies... Another big lie.
Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Exclusive32: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
is your brain misplaced?
you are a vile pieces of shit for quoting and insulting me. I forgot that you sole your soul for a few bucks.

11 Likes

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by deflover(m): 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
They are mad
Make dem go smile Na for our creeks
Crazy govt
Una dey fear
Shabi una say new sherifatu is in town
Useless govt

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Kundagarten: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
Penalty82:

So pics he posted is from Igbo land?
I don't know where they're from and to be honest I don't care.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by habsydiamond(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
the reason why Nigeria is not growing is majorly because of enemies from within.... it as been said that outer battles can be won but inner battle can never be won, it can only be reduced..
Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
i no com quick, see as dem occupy d front sits. make i watch d war frm behind 6ns e d safe 4 me hia...

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by fearless2014: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you are too small two understand

Go and finish your primary education first, my primary 5 daughter cannot write the rubbish English the way you do.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by goodnews777: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Avengers please avenge the blood Buhari and his FULANI herdsmen has shed. Set every pipeline on fire please!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by python1: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
[s]
fearless2014:

Coward, seeking for protection.
[/s]
There are rules, if insult is allowed, he will not even be able to quote me twice, I'm 100% sure of that. Now, fvck outta my mention.
Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by fearless2014: 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
There are rules, if insult is allowed, he will not even be able to quote me twice, I'm 100% sure of that. Now, fvck outta my mention.

Man up if you are one, stop rattling like a bloody coward that you are.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by EmekaBlue(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Militants are big boys...Nigeria fear arm struggle
Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by python1: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
[s]
fearless2014:

Man up if you are one, stop rattling like a bloody coward that you are.
[/s]
I'm not ready for ban now, you can call back in two days time, then we play along. Now, get out of my sight.
As for the emboldened, you must be referring to yourself, certainly not me.
Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Chukazu: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
the only thing the Nigerian government listens to Is arm confrontation.

if IPOB and SHIA religious devotees were armed ,by now the government would be talking of negotiating.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by ikrumalemonday(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Laughable, federal government just wake up abi?
Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Iceberg3: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
python1:
Mynd4
pls stop making mockery of urself,dontcha hav shame?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
python1:

See the Aba fabricated "engrish".

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Chigold101(m): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
jerryunit48:
I tell dem say Naija Delta sneeze cold catch Naija dem no hear
lolzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Introduce New Taxes To Increase Revenue – Minister / Tambuwal, Ishaku, Ortom Battle For PDP Governors’ Chairman / I Have Recorded Notable Achievements - President Buhari Reveals On Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.