Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

As A Very Young Old Which Business Do You Think I Can Invest My Little 20k On - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / As A Very Young Old Which Business Do You Think I Can Invest My Little 20k On (981 Views)

I Want To Invest My 400k / I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Very Young Old Which Business Do You Think I Can Invest My Little 20k On by OluwafemiDC(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
hey guys
how are you doing I decided to put this up to your table to consult you because I really need advice.. I'm a young dude
(Yet to gain admission)
who manages to save up to 20-25k I wanted to take this money to boutique Or where I could spend it lavishly but then I thought that's not the right, cool thing to do as I think with the little I have with me if I can be able to get good advice I can easily turn it to something big so thats why I decide to seek the advise of you guys on the kind of busy I can do as a young dude with 20-25k and woukd easily groom big...

and it there's anyone who's willing to give his idea privately should whatsapp or call me on

everyone contribution is highly needed as it it highly appreciated
Re: As A Very Young Old Which Business Do You Think I Can Invest My Little 20k On by Fxmanager(m): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2017
OluwafemiDC:
hey guys
how are you doing I decided to put this up to your table to consult you because I really need advice.. I'm a young dude
(Yet to gain admission)
who manages to save up to 20-25k I wanted to take this money to boutique Or where I could spend it lavishly but then I thought that's not the right, cool thing to do as I think with the little I have with me if I can be able to get good advice I can easily turn it to something big so thats why I decide to seek the advise of you guys on the kind of busy I can do as a young dude with 20-25k and woukd easily groom big...

and it there's anyone who's willing to give his idea privately should whatsapp or call me on

Check our signature.
Re: As A Very Young Old Which Business Do You Think I Can Invest My Little 20k On by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
OluwafemiDC:
hey guys
(Yet to gain admission)

Waste recycling
Re: As A Very Young Old Which Business Do You Think I Can Invest My Little 20k On by eben123(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
mini importation
Re: As A Very Young Old Which Business Do You Think I Can Invest My Little 20k On by Richnero(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
eben123:
mini importation
can you tutor me on this?
Re: As A Very Young Old Which Business Do You Think I Can Invest My Little 20k On by eben123(m): 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Richnero:
can you tutor me on this?
sure Bro

1 Like

Re: As A Very Young Old Which Business Do You Think I Can Invest My Little 20k On by molon23(m): 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
eben123:
mini importation
please can you tutor me on mini importation?

(1) (Reply)

Get 1 Million Naira Investment To Start A Viable Business / Investment With 5 Million Naira / Make Upto 60% Profit In Palm Oil Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.