Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! (1998 Views)

The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jesus is YHWH of the old covenant

This is truth

Ask me anything, I dey for you

Jesus is God!
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given and the government shall be upon his shoulders and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, THE MIGHTY GOD, THE EVERLASTING FATHER, The Prince of Peace". Jesus is called by Isaiah "The Mighty God" and the "Everlasting Father".
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by joshnes(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
bingbagbo:
Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given and the government shall be upon his shoulders and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, THE MIGHTY GOD, THE EVERLASTING FATHER, The Prince of Peace". Jesus is called by Isaiah "The Mighty God" and the "Everlasting Father".
I See You My Brother...... Fire On!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
joshnes:
I See You My Brother...... Fire On!!!

Bless you bro... Satan must be exposed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by hopefulLandlord: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
I find something bizarre

ask a group Christians if they have a personal relationship with Jesus and they'll answer with an emphatic Yes!!!!

ask them whether this Jesus is God or not and pandemonium starts. If this Jesus is as personal to them and talks to them as they claim, why is it so hard for them to simply ask this personal friend Jesus if he's God or not? if they should tithe or not? why should something as basic as these cause so much confusion?

this thread also talks more about it https://www.nairaland.com/3844519/

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by Daeylar(f): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I find something bizarre

ask a group Christians if they have a personal relationship with Jesus and they'll answer with an emphatic Yes!!!!

ask them whether this Jesus is God or not and pandemonium starts. If this Jesus is as personal to them and talks to them as they claim, why is it so hard for them to simply ask this personal friend Jesus if he's God or not? if they should tithe or not? why should something as basic as these cause so much confusion?

this thread also examines it
https://www.nairaland.com/3844519/

True
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I find something bizarre

this thread also talks more about it https://www.nairaland.com/3844519/

My dear he absolutely is
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
bingbagbo:

My dear he absolutely is
I wasn't debating that my good sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I wasn't debating that my good sir

lipsrsealed
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by ellagabs(f): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

Why was Jesus hung naked on the Cross, if He was God then who was he begging and calling Father Father please take of this cup if possible?

According to the Holy Bible Jesus was a Bastard because he had no biological father grin

that's why He is a God...

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:18am On Nov 07, 2017
Who was he praying to? To himself?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by adelee777: 6:10am On Nov 07, 2017
bingbagbo:
This is truth

Jesus is God!
Does God Almighty have a God over Him? Check John 20:17 and Rev 3;12. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:29am On Nov 07, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

Why was Jesus hung naked on the Cross, if He was God then who was he begging and calling Father Father please take of this cup if possible?

According to the Holy Bible Jesus was a Bastard because he had no biological father grin

Blasphemy will not be forgiven.. Take note
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by NairalandSARS: 6:31am On Nov 07, 2017
bingbagbo:
This is truth

Jesus is God!
how did you get to know that Jesus is God?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:32am On Nov 07, 2017
adelee777:

Does God Almighty have a God over Him? Check John 20:17 and Rev 3;12. Shalom.
In Nigeria who is president buharis president??

Now infer the answer to answer yourself
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

Jesus was the Spirit in flesh... The flesh prayed to the Spirit

Jesus Christ is God Almighty

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

Jesus was the Spirit in flesh... The flesh prayed to the Spirit

Jesus Christ is God Almighty
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by Auki: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2017
Who created Mary?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by Auki: 7:03am On Nov 07, 2017
bingbagbo:

Take note: you already blasphemed for calling Jesus God.

Seek Allah's forgiveness, for He loves those that sincerely return on to Him. Your creator is full of mercy.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2017
Auki:

Take note: you already blasphemed for calling Jesus God.

Seek Allah's forgiveness, for He loves those that sincerely return on to Him. Your creator is full of mercy.

Lol...... Allah is no other than Satan who was created by Jesus Chris (collosians 1:16)
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:40am On Nov 07, 2017
Auki:
Who created Mary?

Collosians 1:16
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by Auki: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2017
bingbagbo:

Collosians 1:16

Who created Mary, pls?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Auki:

Who created Mary, pls?

Read collosians 1:16
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by Auki: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2017
bingbagbo:

Read collosians 1:16

Is collosian 1: 16 saying Jesus created Mary?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2017
bingbagbo:

I hope so.

The worst thing to happen to me will be to be forgiven and spend eternity with the crucified criminal, his ashawo mum and his murderous dad.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by sonmvayina(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2017
Na because of people like you God dey punish us with bad and wicked leaders when no care about us...do you know the meaning of idolatry?
This was the same reason God was punishing the Jews by letting their enemy over run them..they where worshiping the baals and asherahth....

No it is the abomination called Jesus you are worshiping and calling God..
May the wrath of God fall on you alone now and forever....amen
God is not a dead Jew...God is not a man or a human being...
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by Maamin(m): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2017
bingbagbo:
[s]Jesus is YHWH of the old covenant

This is truth [/s]

Jesus is God!

As simple and as common and precised as John 3:16 is...it shows that you don't understand it. Smh! undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
Auki:

Is collosian 1: 16 saying Jesus created Mary?

Read and see for yourself
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Maamin:

As simple and as common and precised as John 3:16 is...it shows that you don't understand it. Smh! undecided

The irony in your sentence is interesting
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
sonmvayina:
Na because of people like you God dey punish us with bad and wicked leaders when no care about us...do you know the meaning of idolatry?
This was the same reason God was punishing the Jews by letting their enemy over run them..they where worshiping the baals and asherahth....

No it is the abomination called Jesus you are worshiping and calling God..
May the wrath of God fall on you alone now and forever....amen
God is not a dead Jew...God is not a man or a human being...

May the Lord Jesus forgive your sins

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can Live Forever On Earth / The Fast Approaching End Time[middle East Crisis: Were Does It Lead To] / Who Am I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.