Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,431 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Just Got A GSD Pup.. .. Pls Help With Tips. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Just Got A GSD Pup.. .. Pls Help With Tips. (637 Views)

Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / Feeding Plan For A GSD Puppy. Help! / 25k or exchange with a gsd pup of either sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got A GSD Pup.. .. Pls Help With Tips. by Olapumpin: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Good day Nairalanders,

I'm a first time dog owner and I just got a 7weeks old GSD pup.
I need tips on what to feed the dog with to make it grow big and strong. Also I want the dog to be aggressive towards strangers, I Dnt want the dog to just be playing with every Tom, dick and Harry. Kindly help with tips to achieve these two objectives.

Re: Just Got A GSD Pup.. .. Pls Help With Tips. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

This is a ghost
Re: Just Got A GSD Pup.. .. Pls Help With Tips. by Olapumpin: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
No one is talking ni.... Pls help a brother Na... Don't just view... Pls advise as requested...
Re: Just Got A GSD Pup.. .. Pls Help With Tips. by horlams: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Maybe it's better to know the answer to your questions before getting a dog.

All the answers you need are on this forum, take time and sift through.

Goodluck!
Re: Just Got A GSD Pup.. .. Pls Help With Tips. by Kul3ger(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Olapumpin:
Good day Nairalanders,

I'm a first time dog owner and I just got a 7weeks old GSD pup.
I need tips on what to feed the dog with to make it grow big and strong. Also I want the dog to be aggressive towards strangers, I Dnt want the dog to just be playing with every Tom, dick and Harry. Kindly help with tips to achieve these two objectives.

Most times, petlanders respond to requests based on the beauty of the dog.... If ur dog is lovely, u go see many people blasting you with advice...but in this ur case, we cant even see the dog face, only the florescent eyes and e Mayweather chest grin grin....

Anyways, if finance is not a barrier, then just go with any standard dog food - Arion, Bingo, Diamond etc.. - at least, through puppyhood.... Else, go through the pet section and search for one soya bean-groundnut-dried fish formula - u go testify
Re: Just Got A GSD Pup.. .. Pls Help With Tips. by rumenase(m): 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
vaccinate, deworm, feed well, socialize, exercise a little and love

(1) (Reply)

A Year Plus Male Gsd For Sale.(Sold) / Well Breed Adult Dogs For Sale / Quality Female Caucasian sold!!!! Sold!!! Sold!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.