Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Another Atheist Mass Murderer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Atheist Mass Murderer (692 Views)

Communist Leader & Mass Murderer Becomes Born Again / Abortion: Don't Turn Murderer For A Man, Hand Over The Baby To Him Let Him Do It / "God Is A Mass Murderer, Worse Than Boko Haram" - Nigerian Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Atheist Mass Murderer by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Another atheist mass murderer

Facebook rants of 'creepy' Texas church shooter who preached atheism before killing 26 worshippers. Those killed range in age from 5 to 72 years old. Between 15-20 people were wounded.

Devin Kelley, 26, who carried out the worst mass shooting in Texas' history, ranted on Facebook about churchgoers being 'stupid'.
Texas shooter Devin Kelley is described as 'weird' and as being an 'atheist' by his former classmates.

Classmate Nina Rosa Nava write on Facebook that the mass murderer used to rant on the social network about his atheist beliefs. She said: "He was always talking about how people who believe in God were stupid and trying to preach his atheism."

Another Facebook friend of the killer added: "He was weird but never that damn weird, always posting his atheist sh** like Nina wrote.
Speaking with the Mail, Patrick Boyce, who attended New Braunfels High School with Kelley, said: “He was the first atheist I met. He went Air Force after high school, got discharged but I don't know why."

The US Air Force confirmed Kelley served in its ranks from 2010 and was posted to its Logistics Readiness unit at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico.

He was court-martialed in 2012 on charges of assaulting his wife and child, and given a bad-conduct discharge, confinement for 12 months and a reduction in rank, Air Force spokeswoman Ann Stefanek said.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/…/texas-church-shooting-devin-kel…/

What other evidence do we need to know that both militant atheists and Muslims are cut from the same cloth? undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Atheist Mass Murderer by obinna58(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
And finally OLAADEGBU has proven that God exist
Re: Another Atheist Mass Murderer by Ranchhoddas: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
I was wondering when the w@nkers would come out. Strange that KEB and Dr M allow you beat them to it.
Re: Another Atheist Mass Murderer by hopefulLandlord: 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I was wondering when the w@nkers would come out.
Strange that KEB and Dr M allow you beat them to it.

"beat them to it"? https://www.nairaland.com/4159848/breaking-texas-gunman-shot-26

check the page 1 of that thread and see how a Christian branded me a "Christian hater" and "unsympathetic"
My offense? I dare make a post with the words "Just in case"
Re: Another Atheist Mass Murderer by obinna58(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
If you are an atheist, you are evil and a threat to the world therefore God exist
Re: Another Atheist Mass Murderer by hopefulLandlord: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
obinna58:
If you are an atheist, you are evil and a threat to the world therefore God exist
communism killed millions, therefore Jesus died for you on the cross of Calvary, Adam and eve were historical figures, Snakes and Donkeys talked

1 Like

Re: Another Atheist Mass Murderer by obinna58(m): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
communism killed millions, therefore Jesus died for you on the cross of Calvary, Adam and eve were historical figures, Snakes and Donkeys talked
You rather be dead than not believing but always remember that Jesus loves you
Re: Another Atheist Mass Murderer by hopefulLandlord: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
obinna58:

You rather be dead than not believing but always remember that Jesus loves you
You hate god that sent his son/himself (depending on whichever confused sect you ask) to die for you, he's given you nothing but love and you can't even as little as acknowledge him? I'll pray for you
Re: Another Atheist Mass Murderer by Ranchhoddas: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

"beat them to it"? https://www.nairaland.com/4159848/breaking-texas-gunman-shot-26

check the page 1 of that thread and see how a Christian branded me a "Christian hater" and "unsympathetic"
My offense? I dare make a post with the words "Just in case"
Lol.
Trying to blackmail you into feeling guilt by all means. Na their way be that.
Re: Another Atheist Mass Murderer by Parajoe: 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
It is funny how Nigerian Chris
tians are Jubiliating about this tragedy...
The FBI have not even confirmed that he was motivated by his religious beliefs or Race...
They are investigating it as a domestic abuse...
I dont know what you gain by pointing blame fingers...
Re: Another Atheist Mass Murderer by obinna58(m): 2:23am On Nov 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

You hate god that sent his son/himself (depending on whichever confused sect you ask) to die for you, he's given you nothing but love and you can't even as little as acknowledge him? I'll pray for you
Lol
Re: Another Atheist Mass Murderer by NairalandSARS: 5:47am On Nov 07, 2017
Was atheism the motive?
Re: Another Atheist Mass Murderer by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:13am On Nov 07, 2017
obinna58:
And finally OLAADEGBU has proven that God exist

This is desperate and pathetic at the same time

1 Like

Re: Another Atheist Mass Murderer by NairalandSARS: 6:43am On Nov 07, 2017
Theists have done worse
Re: Another Atheist Mass Murderer by spongeisback: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Police say the mass shooting was motivated by domestic violence, rather than terrorism or religious beliefs.

'This was not racially motivated, it wasn't over religious beliefs,' Freeman Martin, a regional director with the Texas Department of Public Safety, said at a news briefing. 'There was a domestic situation going on within the family and the in-laws.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5054531/Shooter-targeted-church-ex-s-laws-worshiped.html#comments-5054531
Dailymail and other news sources keeps speculating and interviewing "sources" to keep their readers glued to their sites.
Re: Another Atheist Mass Murderer by hopefulLandlord: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2017
spongeisback:

Police say the mass shooting was motivated by domestic violence, rather than terrorism or religious beliefs.

Those Police must be atheists trying to coverup the fact that the killer was motivated by reading books written atheist high priests Richard Dawkins and Sam Harris

atheists are known for huge coverups

'This was not racially motivated, it wasn't over religious beliefs,' Freeman Martin, a regional director with the Texas Department of Public Safety, said at a news briefing. 'There was a domestic situation going on within the family and the in-laws.'
either Freeman Martin is an atheist or atheists must've threatened his family which made him say what he said, atheism is responsible for this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5054531/Shooter-targeted-church-ex-s-laws-worshiped.html#comments-5054531
Dailymail and other news sources keeps speculating and interviewing "sources" to keep their readers glued to their sites.

Dailymail and those news sources that said he was motivated by atheism are right

the facts are still bare for anyone to see and this is it again

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/12/17 / Pastors why do you still teach tithe and ignore these Laws ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.