Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Eldee The Don And Wife, Dolapo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eldee The Don And Wife, Dolapo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (29142 Views)

ELDee And Wife, Dolapo Latinwo-Belo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eldee The Don And Wife, Dolapo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Ishilove:

9 years is like a lifetime in this era of 'marry-and -divorce -in less -than -a year' marriages
Hmmm well you need to have experienced the effects of a broken home to appreciate the irrelevance of divorce.
Re: Eldee The Don And Wife, Dolapo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Ishilove: 6:05am On Nov 07, 2017
NgcoboP:

Hmmm well you need to have experienced the effects of a broken home to appreciate the irrelevance of divorce.
Thank God I never experienced it. It's quite sad what society has devolved into
Re: Eldee The Don And Wife, Dolapo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by naptu2: 6:22am On Nov 07, 2017
Eldee, Freestyle and Kaboom (Freestyle was my favourite).

Trybesmen - Shake Bodi (1999).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m60A_0tVGOc
Re: Eldee The Don And Wife, Dolapo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by naptu2: 6:25am On Nov 07, 2017
Trybesmen - Plenty Nonsense (1999). (Original video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rZZNcas-FM
Re: Eldee The Don And Wife, Dolapo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Neminc: 7:20am On Nov 07, 2017
Happy anniversary to them
Re: Eldee The Don And Wife, Dolapo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Edoziesmart(m): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
I really missed this dude rap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding / Private Jet Robbery: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Reports Are False, Baseless - FAAN / Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.