Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Should I Marry Her?!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Should I Marry Her?!!! (754 Views)

Don't Marry Her If She Shows You These Signs / Who Will Marry Her Type? / Who Should I Marry ???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry Her?!!! by Bigcola(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Top of the day to you, fellow nairalanders,I am in my late twenty's, I am at cross roads..... Like 2 years ago, I dreamt I saw in my dreams a lady which was showed to me that she would be my wife, her name is atinuke, I partially saw her face, how she looks like, what we would accomplish together, our wedding pictures amongst others... Since then, I haven't forgot the dream... It's like yesterday...,. Approximately 2 years ago, I met this girl, we have been together all this while but not always in harmony..... we fight a lot, am hot tempered, she's hot tempered, we have opposing interests, but we have been there for each other...

To cut long story short, I don't like the way things goes on between us, because we fight a lot, and we laff and play hard at times..... I presume if I get married to her, we won't have a much happy home, but admittedly, I love her to the core..
Now this is the question, should I go on with this existing relationship and hope things would change for good or should I wait and hope for the dream tinuke to arrive? This question may sound stupid tho... Am at cross roads here.. .. Please help me push to front page....
@lalasticalala
Re: Should I Marry Her?!!! by madridguy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Marry her.
Re: Should I Marry Her?!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pray about it.
Re: Should I Marry Her?!!! by Bigcola(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Blackfyre:
Pray about it.
I seriously would... Thanks bro
Re: Should I Marry Her?!!! by Olami90: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Bro, the fact that you both have opposing interests and not always in harmony is a big block except you do not plan for progress in your marriage(which i doubt)

It goes beyond loving her to the core as you said and the moments you do play hard is just one of the open windows.
It hasn't gone awful because you aren't married yet (when most people feel they have gotten the license to do what they like to their spouse).

If your level of disagreement outweighs your level of agreement, you don't need a prophet to tell you what to do.
You do not have to what it takes to change anyone except an individual decides to change for better.

Foolishness is when one is seeing a canal just few miles ahead but thinks it will automatically level when you get to the spot.
Do not forget miracle does not happen at the altar.

Note: You also need serious work on your temper(as you stated)

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her?!!! by Bigcola(m): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2017
Olami90:
Bro, the fact that you both have opposing interests and not always in harmony is a big block except you do not plan for progress in your marriage(which i doubt)

It goes beyond loving her to the core as you said and the moments you do play hard is just one of the open windows.
It hasn't gone awful because you aren't married yet (when most people feel they have gotten the license to do what they like to their spouse).

If your level of disagreement outweighs your level of agreement, you don't need a prophet to tell you what to do.
You do not have to what it takes to change anyone except an individual decides to change for better.

Foolishness is when one is seeing a canal just few miles ahead but thinks it will automatically level when you get to the spot.

Thank you so much, this is good enough for me. Appreciate
Re: Should I Marry Her?!!! by gozzlin: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
Please don't proceed with marriage. I foresee trouble ahead. Two hot-tempered people within the confines of marriage? It's a no-no. Don't try it.

Both of though should go for deliverance, cos there's a demon responsible for hot temper in both of you. Or, both of you can attend anger management classes for a long time before thinking of marriage.
Re: Should I Marry Her?!!! by Olami90: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
Bigcola:

Thank you so much, this is good enough for me. Appreciate

You are very welcome.

beside it is lalasticlala and not how you typed it up there.
Re: Should I Marry Her?!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
First of all, work on your temper, it will go along way in having peaceful and cordial relationship with those around you. Ask the lady if her name is Atinuke, peradventure she might not know she bear so or maybe the circumstances surrounding her birth gave her that name.. When someone is "Atinuke" she believes she needs to be well pampered, cared for and respected in all ways, hence her temperament when you breached that. moreover pray and confirm from God whether she's the one or not.
Re: Should I Marry Her?!!! by Kampack: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Op, please don't go ahead with such plans. Trouble and catastrophe looms
Re: Should I Marry Her?!!! by vivie01(f): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Olami90:

I agreed.

People sometimes believed they can change a spouse or spouse-to-be but you need to know that individual behaviour/character is inborn and can be very difficult to change, its like a smoke, no matter how you cover it, it will always find its way out. The signs are already manifesting now, I'll say don't close your eyes to them, dont be blinded by love. This is something I've come to realize as well.

@OP, pray about it, two wrongs can never make a right! This one you met now might be the shadow of the real 'Atinuke' to come. Patience is a virtue.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Single Niaralanders Join New Facebook Group Open Link And Log In / Any Working Class Lady Btw 24 To 29 / I Need Urgent Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.