Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nairalander Kills It With Ankara And Porsche-design Watch - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nairalander Kills It With Ankara And Porsche-design Watch (2070 Views)

Ankara Kimono Jacket - Dress Like A Queen With Ankara Kimono Styles 2021 / Amazing Jacket And Kimono Styles With Ankara / 15 Beautiful Maternity Gowns With Ankara (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Kills It With Ankara And Porsche-design Watch by TrueThinker: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ankara has come to stay.It is fashion expressed in free style.
Which of these two killed it more for you?

The Brighter Or the Darker?
Source http://www.immaculatablog.com/2017/11/killing-it-with-my-ankara-and-porsche.html

Re: Nairalander Kills It With Ankara And Porsche-design Watch by Veraatabeh(f): 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Let me nt say wats on my mind
Re: Nairalander Kills It With Ankara And Porsche-design Watch by periphetes: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Veraatabeh:
Let me nt say wats on my mind

Oya say the beginning and I will give it finishing touch grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Kills It With Ankara And Porsche-design Watch by Veraatabeh(f): 7:18am On Nov 07, 2017
periphetes:

cheesy
periphetes:

lol

(1) (Reply)

Easter Promo Get Your Kayamata Items,favour Soap ,market Booster Soap. / Is She Not Better Naked? / Check Out Ankara Pants In Vogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.