Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

In Praise Of Being Over-dressed - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / In Praise Of Being Over-dressed (1692 Views)

Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event / Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Praise Of Being Over-dressed by conztan: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Why settle for less when the compliments keep coming? Hayley Bloomingdale argues the case for sartorial abandon, this party season and beyond.

In the first week after I moved from New York to Britain, I was invited to a birthday party. The invitation didn’t specify any sartorial requirements, but it was in the private room of a trendy restaurant.

I’m always looking for an excuse to wear something fabulous bought on a whim, and this celebration seemed a great justification for the black ruffled Brock Collection dress I had splurged on.

Confident in my choice of the ankle-length dress and a pair of leopard-print mules, I strutted into Salon in Brixton – and met a sea of jeans and blazers, nary a high heel in sight.

Source: http://ukponoetuk..com.ng/2017/11/in-praise-of-being-over-dressed.html

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Items To Shop For This Christmass Period / Get This Useful And Lovely Items At Very Affordable Prices / Is It True Men Dont Wear Pants Anymore ? Only Boxers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.