Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Mercy Johnson Apologizes For Using Wrong Emoji To Console Lady Who Lost Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Apologizes For Using Wrong Emoji To Console Lady Who Lost Her Son (2203 Views)

Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father / Adekunle Gold’s Follower Threatens To Sue Him For Using Wrong Chemical Symbol / Between Adekunle Gold And A Follower Who Threatens To Sue Him For Using Wrong Ch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Apologizes For Using Wrong Emoji To Console Lady Who Lost Her Son by stane007: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, who got called out for using the wrong emoji to console an American lady who lost her son to cancer, has apologized.

Mercy Johnson who consoled the lady using a love emoji, wrote;

“I am so sorry, may you heal and heal, you taught me so much”

The emoji that accompanied the message didn’t go well with other commenters, who called her out for it. Here’s their exchange
https://www.lailasblog.com/got-bashed-mercy-johnson-apologizes-using-wrong-emoji-console-american-lady-lost-son/

Lalasticlala

Re: Mercy Johnson Apologizes For Using Wrong Emoji To Console Lady Who Lost Her Son by teresafaith: 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hmm

So she brought the mumuism she acts in movies to a grieving woman

Olosho, husband snatcher.

Na Tonto dike kuku fit you
Re: Mercy Johnson Apologizes For Using Wrong Emoji To Console Lady Who Lost Her Son by phintohlar(f): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
Omo gidi
Re: Mercy Johnson Apologizes For Using Wrong Emoji To Console Lady Who Lost Her Son by ReorxTohGan(m): 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
i see!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Apologizes For Using Wrong Emoji To Console Lady Who Lost Her Son by phranklyn92(m): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dis mercy sef grin. She dey luv d fact say the boy die abi wetin . Moeover, why that betch gurl take the ish personal like that? grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Apologizes For Using Wrong Emoji To Console Lady Who Lost Her Son by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Typing gone wrong

Seriously all these smart phones ain't really smart
Re: Mercy Johnson Apologizes For Using Wrong Emoji To Console Lady Who Lost Her Son by classicfrank4u(m): 4:54am On Nov 07, 2017
auto correct gone wrong wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Apologizes For Using Wrong Emoji To Console Lady Who Lost Her Son by Smellymouth: 5:32am On Nov 07, 2017
Hhmmmm
Re: Mercy Johnson Apologizes For Using Wrong Emoji To Console Lady Who Lost Her Son by itspzpics(m): 6:34am On Nov 07, 2017
that's wat auto correct can do
Re: Mercy Johnson Apologizes For Using Wrong Emoji To Console Lady Who Lost Her Son by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 07, 2017
if na once I fit understand but four times? eyes de pain am? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Apologizes For Using Wrong Emoji To Console Lady Who Lost Her Son by Tamarapetty(f): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2017
Lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Apologizes For Using Wrong Emoji To Console Lady Who Lost Her Son by AverageAnnie(f): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2017
At least she apologised...one thing I like Mercy for
Re: Mercy Johnson Apologizes For Using Wrong Emoji To Console Lady Who Lost Her Son by LuvU2: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2017
I choose to see her apology more, great lady smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Apologizes For Using Wrong Emoji To Console Lady Who Lost Her Son by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2017
Some people be using the smiley emoji with the tears in situations like this. they just don't know the difference.

Hysterical. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Apologizes For Using Wrong Emoji To Console Lady Who Lost Her Son by JamesReacher(m): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2017
CEEcey:
Typing gone wrong

Seriously all these smart phones ain't really smart
Smart phones, dumb girls. Blame the handler

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Buys New Car As Birthday Gift, Takes Wife On First Drive (photos) / Blac Chyna's Boyfriend YBN Almighty Jay Grabs Her Massive` Behind / Ghanaian Lady Seductively Grinds "One Corner" Crooner At A Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.