Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud (1634 Views)

$1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting / Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari / Maku’s Guber Ambition ‘a Fraud’ – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2010
I am really appaled how a relative will use his nephews illness to make money. Some time ago A 14 year old boy Joshua with a growth on his mouth was posted here on Niaraland. A lot of people sent money to his uncles account because a story was also published in the Sun Newspaper. The Uncle put his account number in the publication and also here on Nairaland. It took the interventioon of Platinukum and some nairalanders to stop people from sending money to the guys account. Well Checked up on them, Joshua is still ill, and will be refered to another hospital but the news is that his uncle has used the money donated to buy a car and rent a better apartment.
This is really fustrating because i cant prove that the money he used was sent to him because of Joshua
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by blacksta(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2010
The car will kill him shortly - embarassed
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2010
blacksta:

The car will kill him shortly - embarassed
Amen to that, I pray he wont die oh, but he will spend his days in the hospital with no money to pay his bills and no one to help him just as he collected money for his nephew and siphoned the money leaving the boy to his fate likewise will be done to him
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by sjeezy8: 12:27am On Mar 20, 2010
hmmmm WOW  shocked

Crazy I would never advocate for any money being given to any person unless its the hospital itsself.
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by jimmysho(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2010
that is the problem with the system. secondly, there is need for internal renewal on the part of the 'fraudulent' uncle may God help us all
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by Jroy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2010
Noting gotten true bad ways last. He will prove it
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by busybody20: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2010
sad sad

I remember the call for donation last year

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-327742.0.html
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by SamMilla1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2010
aisha2:

I am really appaled how a relative will use his nephews illness to make money. Some time ago A 14 year old boy Joshua with a growth on his mouth was posted here on Niaraland. A lot of people sent money to his uncles account because a story was also published in the Sun Newspaper. The Uncle put his account number in the publication and also here on Nairaland. It took the interventioon of Platinukum and some nairalanders to stop people from sending money to the guys account. Well Checked up on them, Joshua is still ill, and will be refered to another hospital but the news is that his uncle has used the money donated to buy a car and rent a better apartment.
This is really fustrating because i cant prove that the money he used was sent to him because of Joshua

So because his uncle bought a car and rented another apartment,
you concluded that it was money meant for Joshua.
How did you come up with that news ?
How did you know it was money meant for Joshua that he used ?
Since you cant prove that it was the donated money that he used,
Why did you shout amen to the prayers for the car to kill him ?
You should stop judging people here and praying against them.
As if you are better than the uncle.
Rubbish.
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2010
And when calamity start befalling him and his family, they wonder where its coming from,
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by semid4lyfe(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^Speechless
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by lannre(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2010
@ Sam

God is all knowing ,I can reason with your comments,but you should also realize that human being actions can be absurd sometimes and one will wonder if its possible ? Until you experience such ,you wont believe it can happen. Iam not subscribing to anyone cursing fellow human being and others shouting amen.God is all knowing.But people do things that are incredible. Its a world full of surprises. Father do impregnates daughter.So discard the "fact" that he actually cheat on the boy .
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2010
Sam Milla:

So because his uncle bought a car and rented another apartment,
you concluded that it was money meant for Joshua.
How did you come up with that news ?
How did you know it was money meant for Joshua that he used ?
Since you cant prove that it was the donated money that he used,
Why did you shout amen to the prayers for the car to kill him ?
You should stop judging people here and praying against them.
As if you are better than the uncle.
Rubbish.
Did u read the whole post? I said I did some investigation. The guy has no means of livelyhood that will give him such money at such a short period, Apart from Some people here, Money was also sent to him by people who saw it on newspapers.
I said i have no evidence to report the case to the Police or EFCC because i cant trace any of the people who sent him money because he has not given them any money apart from the first N10000.
I am not a fool, i talk with facts
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by SamMilla1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2010
aisha2:

Did u read the whole post? I said I did some investigation. The guy has no means of livelyhood that will give him such money at such a short period, Apart from Some people here, Money was also sent to him by people who saw it on newspapers.
I said i have no evidence to report the case to the Police or EFCC because i cant trace any of the people who sent him money because he has not given them any money apart from the first N10000.
Great. You did some investigations and found out about the thief.
Then You have no evidence to report him to the police.
What exactly did you do and what did you discover ?

Apparently you wrote all the stock exchange firms to know if this man bought stocks somewhere.
You also wrote the banks to check where all his source of income come from.
Then you went to his fathers will to know if the old man left him some money.
You also know whether this man sold a piece of land somewhere to generate money.
Or maybe you also discovered if he has a brother abroad who sent him money.
Did you find out if he is a 419 whom Mr Anderson from Sweden bought his acts ?

As long as we dont see any evidence here, we are not interested in calling him bad names.
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by Iranoladun(f): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2010
@Aisha if Joshua is still sick and he has not receive the money meant for him plus his Uncle's lifestyle changed dramatically while he was collecting fund on behalf of Joshua YOU HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE to report the case to the Police-Special Fraud Unit & EFCC. Let them investigate & confirm the veracity of the claim. However do monitor or report to Human Right Lawyers I don't completely trust all those men in Uniform
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by PapaBrowne(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2010
Sam Milla:

Great. You did some investigations and found out about the thief.
Then You have no evidence to report him to the police.
What exactly did you do and what did you discover ?

Apparently you wrote all the stock exchange firms to know if this man bought stocks somewhere.
You also wrote the banks to check where all his source of income come from.
Then you went to his fathers will to know if the old man left him some money.
You also know whether this man sold a piece of land somewhere to generate money.
Or maybe you also discovered if he has a brother abroad who sent him money.
Did you find out if he is a 419 whom Mr Anderson from Sweden bought his acts ?

As long as we dont see any evidence here, we are not interested in calling him bad names.

Dude, mehn!! What are U saying? Can't you read

Can't you read that [i]"apart from the first 10,000 naira" [/i]he hasn't given anything towards the boys treatment despite the fact that much,much more than that was sent to him. Add that to the new car and new flat! Isn't that evidence enough that he has utilized the money for other purposes?
Abi you be accomplice ke? U follow the uncle chop the money ehn? Abeg stop defending a wicked man that has chosen to profit from the misfortune of someone that shares the same bloodline with him! Its the worse of all evils.
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by becomricch: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2010
it is this story about.
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by presido1: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2010
aisha2:

The two highlighted lines makes no sense. How come you have no evidence yet you talk with facts. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by kosovo(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2010
thread locked. .

This is a very debased story, you claimed not to have any concrete evidence that the said man used the money to buy a Car and Rented a House, yet you have the legitiums and the justus to label the said man as a criminal. Lame! if you ask me.

Even if the said story is true, Facts supersedes Truth.

Thanks.
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by PapaBrowne(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2010
Thread Unlocked!!

kosovo:

thread locked. .

This is a very debased story, you claimed not to have any concrete evidence that the said man used the money to buy a Car and Rented a House, yet you have the legitiums and the justus to label the said man as a criminal. Lame! if you ask me.

Even if the said story is true, Facts supersedes Truth.
Thanks.

Does it?? Maybe legally, but not morally!! I think we humans are all moral agents, hence we should be guided by truth! Facts could be relative to the individual, but truth is static.
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by pappilo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2010
Thanks Papabrowne!
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by kosovo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2010
Thread Unlocked!
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by pappilo(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2010
Thanks Kosovo. Its good to see that moderators listen to voices of reason. Good work. keep it up.
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by kosovo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2010
Thanks
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by redsun(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2010
There was a day that guy called me and pretended to be Joshua's mum,even when his voice was clearly manly that i am already use to since i have been conversing with hi,he insisted he was joshua's mum until i cut him off, and since thenhe never called me ever sins.

He is a fraud and a very stupid one.This will go to show that nigerian problem is not tribal but mentality,Aisha is a middle beltan bent on helping the poor boy while the blood uncle trying to destroy him.
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by redsun(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2010
For some reasons,kosovo has declared the ever faithful and humble Aisha a terrorist,i have notice that he doesn't tolerate most of her hot topics.
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2010
redsun:

For some reasons,kosovo has declared the ever faithful and humble Aisha a terrorist,i have notice that he doesn't tolerate most of her hot topics.
LOL Redsun, see me see trouble oh.
Anyway, its a good thing this thread was unlocked because this is an important isssue, It will be sad if many more Nairalanders loose their money to The guy. I had decided to boycott nairaland till someone called and tlod me it was unlocked. I cant Imagine how a thread to warn people of an obvious fact could lead to me being blamed. As I said ealier i have the facts what i dont have is people who will testify.
Nairalanders, just be careful and tell others not to send any money to the guys account but when we work on the transfer, we will let you know the hospital.
Thanks All
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by ayettymama(f): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2010
erm escuse me

there is no evidence to either situation;

there is no evidence that joshua is still in hospital

there is no evidence that the uncle spent his money

then plus in addition to, does thelocal gov.t in joshuas area not offer financial help from this kind of situation??

im even yet to understand what really happened with him ive emailed the story to my lecturesrs cos i cant figure how a cut on his nose lead to a grownth on his mouth??

doesn anyone else no what happened??
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by fatai2: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2010
Aisha2 i learned u are online can we chat pls?
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by OBLONG(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2010
redsun:

There was a day that guy called me and pretended to be Joshua's mum,even when his voice was clearly manly that i am already use to since i have been conversing with hi,he insisted he was joshua's mum until i cut him off

LMAO!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin <na condition make crayfish bend>>
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by hollandis(f): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2010
ayettymama:

erm escuse me

there is no evidence to either situation;

there is no evidence that joshua is still in hospital

there is no evidence that the uncle spent his money

then plus in addition to, does thelocal gov.t in joshuas area not offer financial help from this kind of situation??

im even yet to understand what really happened with him ive emailed the story to my lecturesrs cos i cant figure how a cut on his nose lead to a grownth on his mouth??

doesn anyone else no what happened??

Continue wallowing in ignorance,someone's life is on the line.Is your lecturer a physiotherapist? As you are doubting,somebody is dieing .
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by ayettymama(f): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2010
im not doubting

im just interested
lol what does a physiotherapist have to do with this?? lol

plus in situations like these one needs to take info with a pinch of salt

ive seen it soo many times people invent strange illnesses and collect money for people that are already dead

at the same time i dont see why the operation is soo expensive

the story is yet to scientifically make any sense

thats why i sent the email!! dont really mean to be a doubting thomas

but when somethin is fishy its fishy
Re: I think Joshuas Uncle A Fraud by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2010
ayettymama:

im not doubting

im just interested
lol what does a physiotherapist have to do with this?? lol

plus in situations like these one needs to take info with a pinch of salt

ive seen it soo many times people invent strange illnesses and collect money for people that are already dead

at the same time i dont see why the operation is soo expensive

the story is yet to scientifically make any sense

thats why i sent the email!! dont really mean to be a doubting thomas

but when somethin is fishy its fishy
I understand ur concerns. I took more than a passing interest but due to distance and shortage of staff i could not go to Enugu/ Aba, however, i made contact with the Social welfare office of the Hospital, each hospital has one. I was attached to the assitant director Social welfare, A copy of the boys medical report was sent to me by mail and hard copy, thats when we made the first payment to the hospital account. The Social welfare director advised me to send some money to their imprest account so that the boys mother could access funds to buy some drugs not in the hospital, i was worried about that so i consulted with the Social welfare Director of national Hospital who consulted with the Head of Social welfare in Enugu who assured me that it was safe to do so and since i coul dnot go myself i had to trust this Civil Servant (HOD Social Welfare National Hospital) who i have worked closely with for three years.
To answer your question, Joshua was receiving treatment at UNTH Enugu but he is being refered and we are working on National Hospital where we can closely monitor his treatment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Dares Buhari! / Ict Is Solution To Unemployment – Zinox Boss / Acn List Of Chairmen And Councillors For The Forth Coming Lg Polls In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.