Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) (18016 Views)

Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" / Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by favourmic(m): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2017
Vizboy1:
People might have a private jet, private number,
private enterprise,
private what so ever,
but atleast i'm proud to own a private part, and thats a reason to thank God too.
My case is different

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Bullhari007(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Heredity... Africa is a useless continent... like Mugabe like Jubril... two old useless F00Ls
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2017
Nonsense country..., how can dey open their eyes for one man family to ruled them......

They can't scatter everything
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by SoftP(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2017
Another sick nation
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by naijaboiy: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2017
The citizens of Zimbabwe must really be zombies to allow this man do whatever he wants with their right to a leader.

Well not like my country is any better.
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by HotIce90(f): 9:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Nigeria still has hope
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by talkless07: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Rubbish ...that's why Zimbabwean s are suffering... I see couple of them in Botswana begging..I still don't know why they can not revolt against that Mugabe.. weaklings, now Mugabe wife will rule them again for another 20yrs or so...see Newzealand there new prime minister though a woman but she is just 38years old..active president... active government.. active economy...
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Sunnymatey(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2017
93 - 52 = Woman, money and power.
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by frank41(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2017
What do you expect? Africa man with Africa mentality
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Sultannayef: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2017
The entire "black race" is a zoo.
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by itsandi(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2017
family business grin
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Chongaiman: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2017
The otumokpo that Grace is using on Robert must be very potent.
While married to Stanley Goreraza with a child to boot, she was a mistress to Robert aka sidechick.
Braving all the odds against sidechicks, she succeeded Sally Hayfron as First Lady.
Like a monitoring spirit and drawing lessons from history, she never gave Robert the chance to have another sidechick.
Now she is steadlily working her way up to the real deal.
Kudos to her dibia...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by romeorailss: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2017
U this Yeyegirl angry
YeyeGirl:
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Lexusgs430: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2017
Once Mugabe eventually dies, that woman called grace, better be prepared to seek asylum......
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by mikeweezy(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2017
bullbull:

This apply to osinbajo. Buhari is expected to sack osinbajo. Because osinbajo is not a Yoruba person.. biafra where he comes from. Voted for military government.. why would Mr Buhari keep osinbajo as vice president..

Osinbajo is not a Yoruba name..

The people from biafra can not run for the president of the federal republic

Balewa was killed by the colony of Nigeria in 1966.. osinbajo is from the colony of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1mayOG3WsQ

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by daddio(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2017
drizslim:
Played Fifa 17 For The First Time Today && Scored My First Free Kick..
I'd like to thank my mummy, my daddy for this great Opportunity , I'd Also Like To Greet My Teacher Who Said I Would Never Mount To Anything Great, Lastly , Shoutout to My Ex For Not Believing In Me .

I pity u

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Englishgold: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2017
Expectations from old bigots in power. No good sense of reasoning, no service. Zimbabwe is darker tho. After bubu na garbage
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Tedassie(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2017
Where in the world is that even done without the consensus of a country's House of Assembly and is that even constitutional? African leaders make me lose hope in the betterment of the continent.
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by muller101(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Vizboy1:
private enterprise,
private what so ever,
but atleast i'm proud to own a private part, and thats a reason to thank God too.
My case is different
those with private jets, numbers, Enterprise, don't they have private parts too. If I knack u jazz u will roam the earth like Cain.
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by legenduq(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2017
bullbull:

This apply to osinbajo. Buhari is expected to sack osinbajo. Because osinbajo is not a Yoruba person.. biafra where he comes from. Voted for military government.. why would Mr Buhari keep osinbajo as vice president..

Balewa was killed by the colony of Nigeria in 1966.. osinbajo is from the colony of Nigeria

What is this one saying...Omo na mental case o.

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by towsyne: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2017
THAT WOMAN MUST BE FETISH. THAT IS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN A WOMAN GIVE YOU VEGETABLE TO EAT
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by bestower: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
There are countries in Africa that their leaders has already enslaved them....they are nothing but MUMU and MUGUN......e.g....equatorial Guinea,Cameroun,and Zimbabwe.... may sense fall on the citizens.
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by ClassicMan202(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oh Zimbabwe........ What a country!!!!!
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by ClassicMan202(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
bestower:
There are countries in Africa that their leaders has already enslaved them....they are nothing but MUMU and MUGUN......e.g....equatorial Guinea,Cameroun,and Zimbabwe.... may sense fall on the citizens.

It started gradually, i can see 9ja towing that path already!!!! Something needs to be done!
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by peacemara54(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
check my signature
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by akigbemaru: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
austonclint:
Robert Mugabe has fired his powerful vice-president, clearing the way for his wife, Grace, to succeed him as leader of Zimbabwe.

The information minister, Simon Khaya Moyo, told reporters at a press conference in Harare on Monday that Emmerson Mnangagwa had been removed from his post.

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkTkwzrzwrQ

Tensions are rising in Zimbabwe amid a deteriorating economy and a vicious struggle to succeed Mugabe, who is 93 and visibly ailing after 37 years in power. The sacking of Mnangagwa appears to settle that contest in favour of Mugabe’s wife, who is 52.

The first lady is far from a popular figure in Zimbabwe. Her image has suffered after an alleged assault on a model she found in the company of her sons in a luxury apartment in Johannesburg, South Africa.

source:https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/06/zimbabwe-robert-mugabe-vice-president-emmerson-mnangagwa-grace-mugabe

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by AAinEqGuinea: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Africa's Donald Trump cool
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by niggi4life(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
drizslim:
Played Fifa 17 For The First Time Today && Scored My First Free Kick..
I'd like to thank my mummy, my daddy for this great Opportunity , I'd Also Like To Greet My Teacher Who Said I Would Never Mount To Anything Great, Lastly , Shoutout to My Ex For Not Believing In Me .
hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha.... U really got me grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by blank(f): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
bullbull:

Is this musiwa reincarnated?
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Ugosample(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
Chongaiman:
The otumokpo that Grace is using on Robert must be very potent.
While married to Stanley Goreraza with a child to boot, she was a mistress to Robert aka sidechick.
Braving all the odds against sidechicks, she succeeded Sally Hayfron as First Lady.
Like a monitoring spirit and drawing lessons from history, she never gave Robert the chance to have another sidechick.
Now she is steadlily working her way up to the real deal.
Kudos to her dibia...

lol

Mugabe when fit would still have had side chicks then
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by eyinimofe(m): 12:43am On Nov 08, 2017
Vizboy1:
private enterprise,
private what so ever,
My case is different

God ....you get sense o.. never thought of this ...hmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finnish And Swedish Leaders To Hold Joint Press Conference On NATO Membership / Israel Sacks Two Military Commanders, Reprimands One After Drone Attack Killed 7 / At Least 6 Hurt In Shooting Terror Attack Near Entrance To Jerusalem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.