Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Don Finally Buy Land!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Don Finally Buy Land!!! (438 Views)

THE BEST TIME TO INVEST IS NOW...BUY LAND WITH APPROVED GOV'T EXCISION / THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! / Buy Land With Excision At The Summit Homes, Elerangbe, Ibeju Lekki. N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don Finally Buy Land!!! by Avive: 4:47am On Nov 07, 2017
Please my dear friends and Engineers, I just acquired a half plot of land measuring 100 by 25 feet and I was wondering if it could possibly take a three bedroom bungalow on it?
2.(molding of blocks) How many bags of cement does it take to mold blocks off a trip of sand.?

3. I know blocks come in different sizes but is the block size used in building an upstair different from the one used in building a bungalow?
I know this section is filled with professionals. Please pardon my unprofessional analogies I am just a young man struggling to have a roof to call his home.
Re: I Don Finally Buy Land!!! by obowunmi(m): 5:50am On Nov 07, 2017
Congratulations
Re: I Don Finally Buy Land!!! by Avive: 5:58am On Nov 07, 2017
Thanks Bros if you have any answer to above questions please feel free to share
Re: I Don Finally Buy Land!!! by Zdoh(m): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2017
Congrats bro, I will also like to know this....
Re: I Don Finally Buy Land!!! by rayzornaija(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
None of these self acclaimed building experts will help this guy out because he said he is still struggling. If it's advertising non existent acres of land at mowe ibafo or banana island now they will swoop in like vultures.

@op you raised a very good topic and I'm also searching answers to similar questions. I just hope someone will be kind enough to give useful answers to the questions
Re: I Don Finally Buy Land!!! by Avive: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
rayzornaija:
None of these self acclaimed building experts will help this guy out because he said he is still struggling. If it's advertising non existent acres of land at mowe ibafo or banana island now they will swoop in like vultures.

@op you raised a very good topic and I'm also searching answers to similar questions. I just hope someone will be kind enough to give useful answers to the questions
Thanks Bros for your input I'm highly appreciative

(1) (Reply)

Property On 3 Plots At AGUDA For Sales (N200 Million) / Plot Of Sale At Ikota Resettlement Scheme One / I Need Urgent Help Pls Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.