Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

How To Start Getting Investors For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Getting Investors For Your Business (1223 Views)

Learn Amazon Kdp For Free(Start Getting Results Immediately) / We Buy and Sell MFB License. We also Get Investors for Micro Finance Banks. / Make Millions Today. Start Getting Weekly Alerts From Our Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Getting Investors For Your Business by HubbonNG: 5:27am On Nov 07, 2017
To get investors. You must always be in a position to meet them at any event that it seems they would be at. Definitely not their daughter's or son's wedding, although it's not too bad an idea. But I've got a better way.

I've been selected to pitch to investors on two occasions and I'm well underway to get investors for my company. It's important to note you must involve yourself within a startup ecosystem in Abuja to do that and the best way to access the Ecosystem with your rough business ideas is at Enspire Incubator.

Click here to see how I performed in the last "business idea competition" that I participated in as a part of the #EnspireIgnitionWeek

https://startuptalkng..com.ng/2017/11/enspireignitionweek-my-second-pitch.html

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Oil / Hоw Tо Turn Your Раѕѕiоn Into Inсоmе In 2018 / I Supply Cassava In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.