Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) (13225 Views)

Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai / Cardi B Surprises Offset With 2021 Lamborghini AventadorSVJ On His 29th Birthday / Olajumoke Orisaguna Meets With Tinie Tempah - The Bombed & The Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2017
Edopesin:
i wonder where all these unknown rappers come out from
abeg, kuku bury ur head in shame....... Tinnie tempah is British biggest rapper
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 07, 2017
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/906220312496394241
Safiaa:
Love him so much. Been a fan of him since he was 18.
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by MRAKBEE(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2017
Edopesin:

Im afraid u know nothing about Nigerian musical exports if you are hearing the name TINIE TEMPAH for first time.
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by Shakushaku1(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2017
Xanth01:
and the beauty selling agege bread?..

Jumoke
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by Okuda(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2017
olusledge:
good rapper but wretch 32 is better than him ..... better than Kendrick and j cole ... wretch 32 is the king of world play

you people saying this is better than that.. when did you even start hearing of wretch32? is it not when he was featured in a single with a Nigerian? you guys should go and siddon
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by Xanth01: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2017
Safiaa:

you''re lying...

means you were lying since he was 18...

Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by guuudy87(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2017
Happy birthday bro. But please come back to Nigeria and help improve our Music Industry just like your mates outside Nigeria
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by wildchild02: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2017
HBD Tinnie

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by olusledge: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2017
Okuda:

you people saying this is better than that.. when did you even start hearing of wretch32? is it not when he was featured in a single with a Nigerian? you guys should go and siddon
bro i follow uk music well both grime and drill
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by olusledge: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2017
martineverest:
lmao hes not up to stormzy and skeptas waist
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2017
Same, I am in your DM, show me love
Safiaa:
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by Okuda(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2017
olusledge:
bro i follow uk music well both grime and drill

lol..okay i go go siddon then...
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by olusledge: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2017
Okuda:

lol..okay i go go siddon then...
bruh uk music is the real thing not that us rappers that mummm on microphone
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by jonathanOz: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:
Happy birthday
Ms pretty. U ooze sexiness
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by jonbellion(m): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2017
Edopesin:
how will you know when na only wo by olamide you dey sing undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by Okuda(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2017
olusledge:
bruh uk music is the real thing not that us rappers that mummm on microphone

yea to be honest, I dont like what US rap music has turned to. its very sad I must say and it would get worse. the thing with UK music is that its not timeless. except folks like adele and ed sheeran, others are struggling to make their music known out there.
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by olusledge: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2017
Okuda:

yea to be honest, I dont like what US rap music has turned to. its very sad I must say and it would get worse. the thing with UK music is that its not timeless. except folks like adele and ed sheeran, others are struggling to make their music known out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhcuGo2k4xg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJudr69HZBA

open the links and have a glimpse of what uk rap looks like
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by Okuda(m): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2017
olusledge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhcuGo2k4xg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJudr69HZBA

open the links and have a glimpse of what uk rap looks like

lol. bros i sabi wretch since 2013..lol
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by Masterboi(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Happy birthday bro. Wishing you long life and prosperity and many more years ahead.
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by olusledge: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Okuda:

lol. bros i sabi wretch since 2013..lol
thanks God i finally have someone who knows what a rapper looks like
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by odizeey(m): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2017
Edopesin:
e clear say u just start to hear music.
Modified *****
Dis boy na even jambite sef. Wen tinnie start to dey reign you still dey primary sch.
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by Edopesin: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2017
odizeey:
e clear say u just start to hear music.
Modified *****
Dis boy na even jambite sef. Wen tinnie start to dey reign you still dey primary sch.

abi undecided
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by Chartey(m): 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
martineverest:
Chip is better-known internationally and if it's talent there are many better than him.
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by Chartey(m): 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
wack british rappers dem
What do you know about rap?
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by spinna: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
call me aloe black, cos i need that dolla yo...HBD Godfather of Olajumoke
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by ghettowriter(m): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
olusledge:
good rapper but wretch 32 is better than him ..... better than Kendrick and j cole ... wretch 32 is the king of world play

You've got good ear for Music. Wretch 32 is damnnn Good! Lol
Re: Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) by poik(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
My man Tinie Tempah......I remember him in that jam Invincible where my girl Kelly Rowland featured him..I like him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Korede Bello Twin Brother? / Before & After Wedding Photos Of Jennifer (the Johnsons) / Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.