Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

This Simple Fiverr Gig Can Give YOU $16 In Ten Minutes - It Gave Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Simple Fiverr Gig Can Give YOU $16 In Ten Minutes - It Gave Me (501 Views)

Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion / How To Open A Dorm Account In Nigeria In Ten Minutes (2 Methods) / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Simple Fiverr Gig Can Give YOU $16 In Ten Minutes - It Gave Me by 5nlock: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2017
TRANSLATE KINDLE BOOK DESCRIPTION TO HTML...is one of the easiest gigs i offer on fiverr tongue tongue tongue

It Takes 5-10 minutes to complete WITH A FREE SECRET ONLINE TOOL.
(Imagine making $16 = 5k+ in 10 minutes) shocked

Now this may be small to earn on fiverr...but imagine having JUST 10 of this kind of orders in 1 month (that is 50k+ for spending just 100 minutes in total in 1 month).
Somebody's 2 month salary.
#damn

I USE THIS FREE TOOL >>>>> https://kindlepreneur.com/amazon-book-description-generator/
(it does the job in seconds BUT I tell clients that it takes me like 1-3 days, so that they will think it's hard...and i can charge WELL sef!) cool

...This is also a HOT GIG (considering that most Americans use amazon kindle), thus also very profitable.
*******************************************************************************************************************
If you need a guide or coaching on how i offered this gig...and if you need help in learning how to make $200-$2000 per month working for just few hours.

Then contact me NOW...

I will:
- show you the gigs i offer (and how you can offer too)
- coach you and guide you
- review your fiverr account and correct your mistakes
- Give you softwares and tools (that i paid for) at NO EXTRA COST
- SHOW you how i promote my gigs EFFECTIVELY (most gurus that know this will not show you for free)
- Also add you to an EXCLUSIVE SUPPORT GROUP on facebook where other fiverr workers get help and receive help grin

The price of this coaching is just $10 (N3,500)...a little token for my time and knowledge.
If you are interested, email hoorlahmiedhey@gmail.com

DO IT NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Making Money Online Through Referral Marketing?share Your Thoughts / 10 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With Less Than N50,000 / Business Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.