Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Meek Mill Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Violating Probation, Jay Z Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meek Mill Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Violating Probation, Jay Z Reacts (945 Views)

Omah Lay And Tems Charged To Court In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meek Mill Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Violating Probation, Jay Z Reacts by royalsgist: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2017
American rapper, Meek Mill 30-years-old has been sentenced to two to four years in prison on Monday after violating his probation, according to CBS 3.

Meek Mill, who was already under probation for a drug and weapons case, was arrested twice this year.

March, he was arrested in St. Louis and charged with misdemeanor assault for an altercation with two airport employees.

In August, the rapper, whose real name is Robert Rihmeek William, was charged with reckless endangerment for illegally riding his dirt bike in Inwood. He took a plea deal and the case will be dismissed after six months of good behavior and 30 hours of community service.

Source: https://royalsgist.com/2017/11/07/american-rapper-meek-mill-sentenced-2-4-years-prison-jay-z-reacts/

Re: Meek Mill Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Violating Probation, Jay Z Reacts by NLevents: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2017
And where's Jigga's reaction ? angry

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

Re: Meek Mill Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Violating Probation, Jay Z Reacts by Smellymouth: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2017
In America , if you haven't gone to prison, if u haven't been shot, you can't be considered as a gangster..

But i don't really understand this kind of sentence. Is the judge not really sure of how many years he deserves?? 2-4 years..

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Violating Probation, Jay Z Reacts by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Who cares? Failed rapper undecided

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Violating Probation, Jay Z Reacts by Smellymouth: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2017
comradespade:

Failed ke? How na?

2 Likes

Re: Meek Mill Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Violating Probation, Jay Z Reacts by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

Failed ke? How na?

Oga mi, meeky is a failed rapper jare...apart from his "blue notes" n "all eyes on me" songs that got to me...the rest are trash

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Violating Probation, Jay Z Reacts by Smellymouth: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2017
comradespade:

Oga mi, meeky is a failed rapper jare...apart from his "blue notes" n "all eyes on me" songs that got to me...the rest are trash

Hehehehehe..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meek Mill Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Violating Probation, Jay Z Reacts by Lastking147(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2017
comradespade:

Lol Eyin haters kaare o
Nor be Meek Mill de ur siggy so
Re: Meek Mill Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Violating Probation, Jay Z Reacts by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lastking147:

Lol Eyin haters kaare o
Nor be Meek Mill de ur siggy so

Lol cheesy cheesy

Fùck you!

Go listen to better songs...Chris brown latest album dope die.

From lost and found, I love her, grass ain't greener, emotion, and pills and automobiles, these songs they give me eréction embarassed
Re: Meek Mill Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Violating Probation, Jay Z Reacts by DCONE1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
kiss
comradespade:
meek milli no be failed rapper bross
Re: Meek Mill Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Violating Probation, Jay Z Reacts by DCONE1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
wink
Re: Meek Mill Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Violating Probation, Jay Z Reacts by Diamondville(f): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
comradespade:
exactly why nicki dumped him
Re: Meek Mill Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Violating Probation, Jay Z Reacts by mayweather145: 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
comradespade:

nigga meek mill is still good. And go listen to young black america ( y.b.a).

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards (PHOTOS) / Okon Lagos And Wife, Welcomes Baby No. 2 (photo) / Actress Dayo Amusa Looking Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.