Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Serios And Single Lady Between 25 And 29yrs Required. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Serios And Single Lady Between 25 And 29yrs Required. (631 Views)

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / Single Lady Looking For Husband / Serious For Marriage: I Need A Very Good Girl For Marriage Between 25 And 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serios And Single Lady Between 25 And 29yrs Required. by xlarge: 12:31am On Mar 20, 2010
Hi, I am a male 29, ave body size, Christian, chocolate in complexion, Yoruba, working, can be a bit shy but gets along so easily and funny.
I am seeking a woman (not girl) who is sincere with herself and who knows what she want, someone who is bold and ready for commitment and OK for a life time relationship, one is isn’t a cheat and is ready to be satisfied with what she has, spiritually inclined, a helper, social, any tribe, homely with good personalities (no nagging, no moodiness, sulking, hating etc) a lady of virtue and one who understands who a woman should be, be aged between 25 and 29 yrs,
then pls be free to mail me on pworks80@yahoo.com
Re: Serios And Single Lady Between 25 And 29yrs Required. by abrahym(m): 12:37am On Mar 20, 2010
How market?
Re: Serios And Single Lady Between 25 And 29yrs Required. by Kunbee: 12:45am On Mar 20, 2010
Dating and meet up zone oo

(1) (Reply)

Latest Matchmaking Thread(17-20 Years Only) / Need A Virgin / Meeting Based On Interest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.