Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" (34280 Views)

Fornication Doesnt Mean Sex Before Marriage It Means Gay Prostitution / Femi Adebayo, Rachael Oniga, Kayode Odumosu & Bimbo Akintola Throwback Photo / Fun Photo Of Funke Akindele, Kate Henshaw, Falz, Joke Silva, Rachael Oniga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by YelloweWest: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
Kakamorufu:
Men, especially african men aren't created to be a monogamist.. Ladies should take note of that incase of anything.
Lies. My father in law was faithful to his wife for 50+ years of their marriage. They had 10 children together.

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by labelle123(f): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
OtemSapien:
Read, her marriage got broken long time ago and there is no devil responsible for it but the decisions made by both parties(husband and wife). When will Africa stop seeing the devil as a personality who goes about doing evil

Na so
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Kakamorufu(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pavore9:

Tell me something...how were men from Europe and Asia created?
Keyword African men.
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Pavore9: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Kakamorufu:
Keyword African men.

God did not exclusively create African men to be polygamous, it is a function of socialization.

3 Likes

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Amberon11: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pathetic entities parading themselves as atheists.

Receive sense.
tintingz:
You can tell your Godly process to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Okotie that had broken marriage but I guess you will be apologetic on this. "Oh they are not super sounding in word of God" "it is the so-called devil's work"

Oga, how to be successful in marriage is by working for it not by some imaginary entity.
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Amberon11: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nothing justifies your deluded threads. Rachael Oniga is a strong and brave woman that won in the end because the man came back begging. If he had it good why was he back begging?
Toks2008:

Indeed she is brave to admit it.

Lalasticlala I think this thread should be beamed for our young ladies to Learn.

https://www.nairaland.com/4065809/10-unusual-steps-woman-should

1 Like

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
What about all the small boys wey dey fùck you left right and center for your area. You should have mentioned that too now you old slut.
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by tintingz(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Amberon11:
Pathetic entities parading themselves as atheists.

Receive sense.
Tell me what I posted was false. grin
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Jman06(m): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
Madam you made the right choice! Stop regretting anything! Ladies when your man starts feeling like demi gods for no justifiable reason, learn to call his bluff. It is not only women that should be advised to fight for their marriages, men should also learn to stay and fight for their marriages.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by bikefab(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rachael Oninga... a very good actress. She was a heavy smoker back in the days, wonder if she's quit.
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by bukatyne(f): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
This interview no get head....

What is she regretting?

1. That she would have 'fought' for a husband who already married a second wife? Fought as in stayed married as first wife or make the second wife disappear?

2. That she wouldn't have made the man marry the second wife?

If the husband married a second wife due to her issues, I understand the regret; however, if he married the second wife because he could, I honestly don't know what she is regretting.

If she says she misses the companionship and support, I agree with her.

The regret part? I am missing something.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Caseless: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
Keneking:
Seen

"I had to put them all in boarding schools. That is one of the most painful things I have had to do"
- Why not public school? Buhari sef

"I toughened my heart and blocked every opportunity to go into any relationship."
- This government sef embarassed

"Before we got separated, he was a good and ideal man."
- Jonathan sef wink

" But I miss the whole union thing, friendship and sharing things together. '
- Jonathan sef cheesy

"Any young lady must try her best and fight for her marriage."
- Useless APC government angry angry angry
grin grin grin you're not OK .
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Caseless: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
bukatyne:
This interview no get head....

What is she regretting?

1. That she would have 'fought' for a husband who already married a second wife? Fought as in stayed married as first wife or make the second wife disappear?

2. That she wouldn't have made the man marry the second wife?

If the husband married a second wife due to her issues, I understand the regret; however, if he married the second wife because he could, I honestly don't know what she is regretting.

If she says she misses the companionship and support, I agree with her.

The regret part? I am missing something.
why would you leave a marriage cos your husband married another wife, not because the new wife is creating trouble, but because she wants the preek all to herself? SMH
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by phiekemere: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is the best post on Nairaland from all the Actress and Actor / slay Queens
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by georgee(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Afloxybabe:
Mummy Oniga, the Lord Almighty will be with you and your children in Jesus name. You shall not suffer, because He is the [/b]husband to the widowers[b], [/b]so therefore[b], He will always protect & provide for all yours needs to take proper care of your children.
Is mama peace in the house? grin
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by wickedworld: 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Caseless:
why would you leave a marriage cos your husband married another wife, not because the new wife is creating trouble, but because she wants the preek all to herself? SMH

And if she is caught cheating then will the husband still keep her? let alone pregnant for another man while still married to her husband. Will he forgive her?

Men are very selfish want to eat their cake and sill have it. Men very jealous to the extend that they can't tolorate another man with their wife but they expect their wife to endure another woman with them.

In the begining God created one man one woman not one man 2 or multiples women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Alexgeneration(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
YelloweWest:
What is her mistake??
Did you read the interview?
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by YelloweWest: 2:29am On Nov 08, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Did you read the interview?
She said her marriage broke down when her husband married a second wife, is that the mistake?
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Alexgeneration(m): 6:14am On Nov 08, 2017
YelloweWest:

She said her marriage broke down when her husband married a second wife, is that the mistake?
She didn't fight for her marriage, even when the husband was making overtures for reconciliation.
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by cococandy(f): 7:02am On Nov 08, 2017
Kakamorufu:
Men, especially african men aren't created to be a monogamist.. Ladies should take note of that incase of anything.
No. You’re raised to be inconsiderate assholes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by cococandy(f): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2017
heykims:
Ur husband married a 2nd wife nd u left him?
U just made d 2nd wife d only wife, u lost...

How does this make sense to you?
Would you share you wife with a second husband?
So disgustingly stupid

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by cococandy(f): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided u saw ur sef equal as any man bt d truth is u stl missed d union. Truly, nothing is as good as a beautiful union and a happy family. Well, thank God he realized his mistake b4 resting on, farewell 2 hm
I’m sad for you

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Kakamorufu(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2017
cococandy:

Bleep you fool
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by HopeRisingmatte(m): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2017
Eya
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by YelloweWest: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2017
Alexgeneration:
She didn't fight for her marriage, even when the husband was making overtures for reconciliation.
Flight for which dirty marriage ?

Husband has married another woman. What do u want her to fight for? So she will die abi?

1 Like

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
cococandy:

Coco you too fine, you dey blow my mind *singing* kiss

1 Like

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by cococandy(f): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackfyre:

Coco you too fine, you dey blow my mind *singing* kiss
thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Born Blind – Chidinma Ekile (Video) / Emmanuella Samuel Signed As Fresh Yo Ambassador (Photos) / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.