Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Puff Daddy Is No More!!!... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Puff Daddy Is No More!!!... (1035 Views)

Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod / ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds / Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Puff Daddy Is No More!!!... by teegist: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2017
American singer Sean Combs popularly known as Puff Daddy and P. Diddy has just officially added another name to his collection of names.
In an interview with Katie Couric on The Today Show, the singer announced that P. Diddy was no more.
"Nobody knew what to call me. I'd notice that people were uncomfortable when I'd meet them for the first time and then they'd ask me what they should call me"
"I even started to get confused myself - and when I'd called someone on the telephone it took me a long time to explain who I was. Too long...one word, five letters, Period"
"I know it's risky because it could come off as corny to some people. So my new name is Love, aka Brother Love. I will not be answering to Puffy, Diddy, Puff Daddy, or any of my other monikers."
Love a.k.a Brother Love is also preparing his debut album, No Way Out 2 which will soon be out.

So there you go folks Puff Daddy is no more, R.I.P to the name P. Diddy!!..

Cc
Seun
Obinoscopy
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Marpol

Via TeeGist
https://teegist..com.ng/2017/11/puff-daddy-is-no-more.html?m=1#more

Re: Puff Daddy Is No More!!!... by iamJ(m): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2017
after using Cassie's career and destiny to enjoy nutting

#No Filter Attitude

Re: Puff Daddy Is No More!!!... by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2017
cool
Re: Puff Daddy Is No More!!!... by whitebeard(m): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2017
Wow what a disgrace, from the OG/GANGSTER/NIGGER way to the GIRLS/CINDERELLA way, why a shame.
Re: Puff Daddy Is No More!!!... by Benjom(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2017
If you like call yourself 'Aladdin', I care-less cool
Re: Puff Daddy Is No More!!!... by 2dice01: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
whitebeard:
Wow what a disgrace, from the OG/GANGSTER/NIGGER way to the GIRLS/CINDERELLA way, why a shame.
brother love sound gay cool
Re: Puff Daddy Is No More!!!... by Syphonn(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
DOES TRUE LOVE REALLY EXIST

Many guys tend to fall victims of heartbreaks more than girls because they believe that once a girl starts visiting them and hooking up with them that it is love. True love is hard to find for so many and it is also difficult to understand whether the person you think loves you or its the reverse.
READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/does-true-love-exist/
Re: Puff Daddy Is No More!!!... by whitebeard(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
2dice01:
brother love sound gay cool
u got it bro..that's what I'm looking for
Re: Puff Daddy Is No More!!!... by 2dice01: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
whitebeard:
u got it bro..that's what I'm looking for
you dont mean it
Re: Puff Daddy Is No More!!!... by whitebeard(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
2dice01:
you dont mean it
like, that is the line I am looking for, not that I am looking for gay or something
Re: Puff Daddy Is No More!!!... by 2dice01: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin grin
whitebeard:
like, that is the line I am looking for, not that I am looking for gay or something
Now you are talking sir
Re: Puff Daddy Is No More!!!... by whitebeard(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
2dice01:
grin ;DNow you are talking sir
Nawa for u, u think say 14 yrs na beans
Re: Puff Daddy Is No More!!!... by 2dice01: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
whitebeard:
Nawa for u, u think say 14 yrs na beans
bros forget diss is nigeria

How many people don do 1day for jail

Everything na wash
Re: Puff Daddy Is No More!!!... by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Sounds like a love-vendor name. Really nigga.
Re: Puff Daddy Is No More!!!... by whitebeard(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
2dice01:
bros forget diss is nigeria

How many people don do 1day for jail

Everything na wash
me no get mouth like that

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi After He Harassed A Lady / Funke Akindele Steps Out In A Native Attire For This Event [photos] / Trending "Christmas Ghana Weaving Hair-styles Shuku" (december 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.