Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Without Further Ado Let Me Introduce You To Our Splendid Estate Schemes - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Without Further Ado Let Me Introduce You To Our Splendid Estate Schemes (374 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year / Lagos To Deliver Sangotedo, Lekki Housing Schemes Before Year End / Am Using This Opportunity To Introduce You To Meeting One On One Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Without Further Ado Let Me Introduce You To Our Splendid Estate Schemes by miracle061194(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2017
A well chosen property is certain to deliver greater return in the future not only in the form of capital growth but also in the form of rental returns. In order to maximise investment return, investors must position correctly especially in this hard times. Buying real estate is more than just finding a place to call home. It's about investing in the right property that produces a decent return over time.

For investors seeking an income stream from rental or commercial properties, the most important aspects to consider are property location and market rental rates. As for location, many successful rentals are located in close proximity to major infrastructural development a pool of which is located in Ibeju Lekki.

Without further ado let me introduce you to our splendid estate schemes from Abraham Adesanya (Ajah) to the Lekki free trade zone area

Orange Ville Estate
Price: 9,500,000 (outright)
Instalments: 10m for 3months and 10.5m for 6months
Title: C of O
Available plots:250
Promo:5% discount on outright purchase

Westwood Park Phase 2
Location: End of monastery road by the right (behind new shop rite)
Available plots: 270

Bricks and Bars Estate
Price:600,000
Title: Govt excision
Promo: Buy 6 get 1 free

Trinity Gardens Phase 2
Price: 1,350,000(outright)
Instalments: 125,000x12months=1.5m
Title: Registered Survey

Atlantic Bay Estate
Price:4,050,000
Instalments: 375,000x12months=4.5m
Title:Govt Excision

Open Heavens
Price: 1.5m(outright)
Instalments: 150,000x12months=1.8m
Title: Survey and deed of assignment

Call or WhatsApp Mr Jeremiah Akogu on 08146337467 for more detailed information and site inspectionwell chosen property is certain to deliver greater return in the future not only in the form of capital growth but also in the form of rental returns. In order to maximise investment return, investors must position correctly especially in this hard times. Buying real estate is more than just finding a place to call home. It's about investing in the right property that produces a decent return over time.

For investors seeking an income stream from rental or commercial properties, the most important aspects to consider are property location and market rental rates. As for location, many successful rentals are located in close proximity to major infrastructural development a pool of which is located in Ibeju Lekki.

Without further ado let me introduce you to our splendid estate schemes from Abraham Adesanya (Ajah) to the Lekki free trade zone area

Orange Ville Estate
Available plots:250

Westwood Park Phase 2
Location: End of monastery road by the right (behind new shop rite)
Available plots: 270

Bricks and Bars Estate
Price:600,000
Title: Govt excision
Promo: Buy 6 get 1 free

Trinity Gardens Phase 2
Price: 1,350,000(outright)
Instalments: 125,000x12months=1.5m
Title: Registered Survey

Atlantic Bay Estate
Price:4,050,000
Instalments: 375,000x12months=4.5m
Title:Govt Excision

Open Heavens
Price: 1.5m(outright)
Instalments: 150,000x12months=1.8m
Title: Survey and deed of assignment

Call or WhatsApp Mr Miracle on 08176617380 for more detailed information and site inspection
Re: Without Further Ado Let Me Introduce You To Our Splendid Estate Schemes by miracle061194(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Still available
Re: Without Further Ado Let Me Introduce You To Our Splendid Estate Schemes by miracle061194(m): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
The only real investment is real estate

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale In Enugu / Estates Around University Of Ibadan / 4 BEDROOM Flat On 50 By 100 In Benin City For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.