Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Have You Tried Threefoldbet 3 Times Winning - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Have You Tried Threefoldbet 3 Times Winning (1052 Views)

Today's Roll Over 3 Odds(3 Times Per Day) / 2+ Odds, 3 Times A Day. / Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Tried Threefoldbet 3 Times Winning by bamigecko: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2017
I heard about Threefoldbet http://threefoldbet.com that when you accumulated games and your odds get up to 25 odds automatically your winning will be multiplied by 3, how true is that?
Re: Have You Tried Threefoldbet 3 Times Winning by ikbnice(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2017
Try it and give us a feedback. It looks too good to be true. The grammatical errors on the page too speak of unprofessionalism.

Try it with shenkele money first sha, that may be their own way of drawing customers.
Re: Have You Tried Threefoldbet 3 Times Winning by loveisgoody: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2017
ikbnice:
Try it and give us a feedback. It looks too good to be true. The grammatical errors on the page too speak of unprofessionalism.

Try it with shenkele money first sha, that may be their own way of drawing customers.

I don't even like the site it looks fake, i will continue using [url]NaijaBet.com[/url]

Re: Have You Tried Threefoldbet 3 Times Winning by Best978: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Luks fake
Re: Have You Tried Threefoldbet 3 Times Winning by sammyjoek: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Best978:
Luks fake

Is not fake i know what am telling you, you just said IT LOOKS not that you tried it, like i said earlier some big websites does not use too many animations you should be after what works for you, take example from www.google.com is a very big company but so simple, try it out and post your reviews that is the purpose of this forum
Re: Have You Tried Threefoldbet 3 Times Winning by goldpunter: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
The betting site http://threefoldbet.com is 100% pure, trust me i don't dull, i play all playables and i don't waste time in posting any bad reviews, for this you are very safe, is quite simple in look, it does not guarantee fake Just register and play your game we are always alert
Re: Have You Tried Threefoldbet 3 Times Winning by bamigecko: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
goldpunter:
The betting site http://threefoldbet.com is 100% pure, trust me i don't dull, i play all playables and i don't waste time in posting any bad reviews, for this you are very safe, is quite simple in look, it does not guarantee fake Just register and play your game we are always alert

You are right
Re: Have You Tried Threefoldbet 3 Times Winning by promisehod: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
The website is going well please try before you comment, minimum stake is not one million naira that you cannot try I hate when people say negative things to things they are not sure of. There is no fake there is their way of service. Your winning enters times 3 automatically when your total odds get to 25 odds. 25 odds is not beans so giving you times 3 does not make it fake, before you will loose 2000 staking with 50 naira you have won 4,600 which I have tried

Re: Have You Tried Threefoldbet 3 Times Winning by boyluisa: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
ThreefoldBet is a very cool site, stress free, the website is very simple, their service is fast, i guess that is just the way they want their service, the most important thing is win and get your money which they are very good at from my observation, the features i like most is
1. You can make withdrawal and get it real fast
2. You can withdraw any amount so far you have up to 200 naira in your account
3. You can deposit and withdraw it without playing games so far you pay the fee of 100 naira
4. They do not keep postponed matches, once a match is postponed it will be cancelled the next day
5. You can withdraw as many times per day no restriction on the number of withdrawals you can make

I guess all these are enough for you, you can test out withdrawal just deposit like 200 place a withdrawal and get the result yourself

Re: Have You Tried Threefoldbet 3 Times Winning by skyhighweb(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
boyluisa:
ThreefoldBet is a very cool site, stress free, the website is very simple, their service is fast, i guess that is just the way they want their service, the most important thing is win and get your money which they are very good at from my observation, the features i like most is
1. You can make withdrawal and get it real fast
2. You can withdraw any amount so far you have up to 200 naira in your account
3. You can deposit and withdraw it without playing games so far you pay the fee of 100 naira
4. They do not keep postponed matches, once a match is postponed it will be cancelled the next day
5. You can withdraw as many times per day no restriction on the number of withdrawals you can make

I guess all these are enough for you, you can test out withdrawal just deposit like 200 place a withdrawal and get the result yourself
from ur message u b agent
Re: Have You Tried Threefoldbet 3 Times Winning by boyluisa: 12:37am On Nov 10, 2017
skyhighweb:
from ur message u b agent

Whether agent o or non agent o the truth is that you will soon discover what you are missing
Re: Have You Tried Threefoldbet 3 Times Winning by goldpunter: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Wednesday Champions League Preview : Prediction, Bet Tips & Team Analysis / Lionel Messi Snatch Another Laliga Record / Chelsea Fc: Giroud Starts As The Blues Look Forward To Impress.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.