Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Beyonce's Mum Tina Lawson Admits To Putting Money In Her Bra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce's Mum Tina Lawson Admits To Putting Money In Her Bra (764 Views)

Reactions As Beyoncé's Mum Tina Knowles Files For Divorce From Hubby After 8 Yea / ‘disappointing’–beyonce’s Mum Slams 22.5 Years Sentencing Of George Floyd Killer / Beyonce In Ghana With Her Mum Tina Knowles Jayz And Blue Ivy (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's Mum Tina Lawson Admits To Putting Money In Her Bra by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Beyonce's mum, Tina Lawson, who took to Instagram to gush about her daughter Solange Knowles who is Glamour Magazine ‘s woman of the year, revealed what we don't know about her.

According to the beautiful mum, she still puts money in her bra. She wrote;

"I am so proud of my beautiful baby Solange! She is Glamour Magazine ‘s woman of the year . Soo deserving . Pick up the magazine she is on a beautiful cover. I just purchased the magazine ! I applaud Glamour for recognizing this bold beautiful black woman ❤️ and yes I put money in my bra all the time. I’m from Galveston Texas we do that!!!!��"

https://www.lailasblog.com/beyonces-mum-tina-lawson-admits-putting-money-bra/

Lalasticlala

Re: Beyonce's Mum Tina Lawson Admits To Putting Money In Her Bra by itspzpics(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
mama of life
Re: Beyonce's Mum Tina Lawson Admits To Putting Money In Her Bra by medexico(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Breasts cancer loading if you don't stop.

(1) (Reply)

Pre- Weddiñg Photo Of Xtra-large Couple(photos) / How Lagosians Stormed Olic 4 / Bobrisky Sets Sight On Snatching Married Men In 2018. (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.