Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" (37532 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Rick9(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Who do you this one
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Ironcondom(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
another G>nolly movie loadin>>>>>>
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by lexy2014: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rokia2:
The dick must really be heavenly for her to not want to ever let go. grin

my dear u are in d spirit. D guy de give d girl serious trips

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by moorevic(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Can any thing good come out from Ghana.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Luukasz(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Miss, your shit is your shit
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by lordpherow98(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
cry

This girl MUMU NEVER DO

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Danialuone: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
Is that a threat or what?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Saint83(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
the guy self dey chat, him no send Juliet and the Joy tv

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by mbjsuki(m): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
What happened to those before him? How has Ghanaians dealt with them?
Please return him back to us in one piece no excuse and no more "one corner".

Just having fun.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by PastorAji(m): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
must some DUNDEES like those above me turn it into e-tribal bashings
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
That Guy Is Ugly

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Kobicove(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Actually this relationship was already doomed from the moment she started flaunting it all over social media

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by snapshot: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
that is blackmail
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by zubby29(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rokia2:
The dick must really be heavenly for her to not want to ever let go. grin

u go like dick too much

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Ibbravo(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Bullhari007:
gben gben gben ... Auntie Juliet you are in for it, the Yellowbar demon is there for your money ... they are career killers , don't cry us river when he swindle you and use the money to buy ewedu and Amala for his friends and uses the rest to stage owambe for his long forgotten ancestors grin grin grin

your brain started functioning wrongly since you were born.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Ibbravo(m): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
zubby29:
u go like dick too much
like mad.. this one go like Love Machine gan..

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Erums(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
I n9w know love is not abt money... Cos iceberg slim is broke... Jo tract at all... Just bathroom songs

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Well then u better be squirting for him hard if not, better find a new boyfrend.......... I HATE NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by LoveJesus87(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
OrestesDante:
God have mercy. grin

Done, dusted and dumped.
Walai orie wambe grin

O get e cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
ekensi01:
grin cheesy

Lol she want marry thesame Nigerian one Ghana fool call them Cheap And Useless?

Somebody explain
ghana girls sabi die on top naija boys matter. Them like naija boys like kilode.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by ACE1010: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rubbish!! Na only men dey mess up??
What if you mess up?? Nigerians also ready to deal the hell out of you too!!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by ACE1010: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
moorevic:
Can any thing good come out from Ghana.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by IBreakRules: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
Hell hath no fury like a woman dumped!

that's why whenever I break up with them ladies,I make them feel they are the ones splitting with me!

Don't want any daughter of eve to go hire assassins to finish me off because I stopped giving her my "Django Unchained"

Hehehe... that's what's up!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by classicladyk(f): 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
Babe is so childish to a fault.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Madam,is Iceberg your landed property?

You don see am na! That is simply Ghanaian ladies mentality when it comes to relationships. They act like it's do or die. If as a Nigerian living in Ghana, you date and break up with a Ghanaian lady, na police and false allegations them go take frustrate your life till you run comot.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
Dream on.

Your husband dumped and divorced you in Ghana, your Ghana people didn't crucify him

Na Nigeria u get mouth.

Babe, on your own o cheesy

Only you waka come. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by zabadii(m): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
fall in value of one of Nolly/Ghollyhood finest. weapon of beauty don perish

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Walai orie wambe grin
O get e cheesy
Waashere! grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
Shes insecure in d rltshp. undecided And u were allowing him press ur yansh all over social media, using ur head like a teenager wt zero-selfesteem.

Silly girl.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Bullhari007(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ibbravo:

your brain started functioning wrongly since you were born.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) / I Am The Sexiest Man In Nollywood - Benson Okonkwo [pictured] / Cossy Orjiakor Recites The National Anthem In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.