Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,734 members, 7,844,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Website To Download And Share beats. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Website To Download And Share beats. (2851 Views)

Latest Frank Edwards Ft. Sinach Download And Enjoy / Download And Listen To 9ice's New Single, Mu Number (freestyle) / Looking For A Website To Download Old School Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website To Download And Share beats. by jubaz: 4:00am On Mar 20, 2010
Check out www.alabamix.com. You can share FLStudio beats and also download FLstudio projects.Lets collaborate jare.
Also Check out what new and whats hot in 9ja music industry at www.alabamix.com
Re: Website To Download And Share beats. by ofokaofoki: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2010
i have seen this site b4, teeoopeh or something, am particularly interested in the fruity loops beat raggaeton and makossa beats ,

.jubaz get ur team to get more serios with the fruity loops beats part it will bring huge traffic to ur site . trust me.

lmao@ alabamix, una be alaba pirates?? .lol jokes.
Re: Website To Download And Share beats. by jubaz: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2010
Thanks for your comments man. No we are not alaba pirates lol,just trying to see if we can give the pirates a run for their money.
Yeah you are right , i think we have to take the FLstudio beat part of the site serious. I believe producers in africa need to collaborate
Re: Website To Download And Share beats. by ofokaofoki: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2010
jubaz:

Thanks for your comments man.
Yeah you are right , i think we have to take the FLstudio beat part of the site serious. I believe producers in africa need to collaborate

To be honest, the flstudio part got me going back to your site to see if there is any update, thats why i put the makossa beat so u will know that i heard the beats , thats what rocks right now.///too many producers in africa now, u will be surprised with the kind of beats the new generation is churning out now. just update the fl studio part regularly and u will be sharing massive traffic with nairaland. keep it up men.
Re: Website To Download And Share beats. by jubaz: 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2010
Just added 2 new beats.
Re: Website To Download And Share beats. by jubaz: 6:19am On Mar 23, 2010
Download Eedris abdul kareems Calabar girl FLStudio 8 Remake on http://www.alabamix.com/downloads
Re: Website To Download And Share beats. by easterwick(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Y DIS THREAD SLEEPING
this is a very nice thread africa really needs to unite going to others site america,asia so many beat website africa needs to grow more acticipated youth for production work

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Mp3: Psquare – Ejeajo Ft. T.I / Re: HELP - Lyrics To 'this Fuji Thing' By Midnight Crew / P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.