Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Tempted By Shortcuts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tempted By Shortcuts (240 Views)

The Illuminati Is Satan's Order That He Tempted Jesus To Join / Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! / Tempted By Shortcuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tempted By Shortcuts by overcomersfaith(f): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Beloved, often times we are tempted to opt for shortcut as we further read from the message of today. Why the temptation. Why are we in a hurry to get there?

I use to pray this prayer which I will like to share with you “Spirit of the Most High God I pray You go ahead of me today and …..”

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/tempted-by-shortcuts/

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / A Meal With A Difference / Realities Of Selfishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.