|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,716,839 members, 6,422,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 August 2021 at 01:37 PM
|Vacancy- Administrative Assistant by TheGrandMaster: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2017|
Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry seeks to employ a suitable candidate for the role stated above.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinating and making arrangements for official travels/trips, including bookings, obtaining of visas, itineraries and residence / work permits for expatriates (if required), etc.
• Provision of full range of secretarial duties, including screening/receiving/coordinating visitors, screening/handling phone calls, typing documents, proofreading, copying, transcribing dictation, keeping confidential records, handling mails/correspondences/faxes.
• Preparation, planning, organization and management of weekly schedules, and application of Standard Operating Procedures.
• Proficient with the use of SAP by Design shopping cart (for procurement and requisitions).
• Administration and coordination of training programmes when necessary.
• Maintenance of an accurate filing system and document control.
• Maintenance of data privacy and confidentiality of necessary administrative affairs.
• Managing special projects / activities / tasks.
• Generation/gathering of data/information from various sources (e.g. reports, logs, files, etc.) Reviews invoices and other data for inaccuracies and inconsistencies
• Scheduling and making arrangements for meetings, appointments, conferences, and assembling necessary requirements and resources. Managing Outlook calendars as well.
• Provision of support to management in attending to requests or enquiries.
• Managing time reporting, expense reporting, procurement, reconciliation and retirements.
• Authoring or creating documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
• Resolving both routine and complex administrative problems.
• Taking initiative in programme/project planning, development, and execution of agreed work plans within established time frames.
• Training and providing effective coaching, feedback and motivation to entry-level staff in the division/unit.
• Coordinating with other staff/team members regarding general business/office activities to ensure proper understanding of agreed goals/firm objectives.
• Clear communication and active seeking of ideas/suggestions for process improvement.
• Liaison with vendors, third-party agents and regulatory authorities while ensuring adherence to Service Level Agreements and compliance with regulatory requirements.
COMPETENCIES AND KEY REQUIREMENTS
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional problem solving, organizational, and time management skills with high
level of attention to detail
• Negotiation of full contract terms with subcontractors and vendors
• Strong attention to detail
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• B.Sc./M.Sc. in a related field
• Must be computer literate and proficient with the use of Microsoft Office
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
|Re: Vacancy- Administrative Assistant by Pojomojo: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2017|
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Promotions/Sales Representative
To achieve the required coverage of customers at all levels (Distributors, doctors, sub distributors & Retail shops)
Candidates need to be creative & innovative to promote Chemiron as a product & Brand to create awareness & demand.
Candidates should be able to convince the customers & arrange quality meetings.
Candidates should have good interpersonal skills to maintain a good relationship with the customers
Candidates should be able to explain product benefits to the customers
Candidates should be responsible for daily reports to the HOD and Managers
Candidates should be able to achieve weekly targets.
B.Sc (Biochemistry and, Microbiology) with Sales background and 1-2 years of work experience.
Desired Candidates Profile:
Relevant product knowledge.
Enthusiasm, interest & passion for Product research & Product review on website.
Must be fluent in product detailing.
Should have the analytical & problem solving ability to tackle the customer
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to deliver company guidelines on all aspects related to product applications, quality & Promotion.
Trust on Brand image & confidence to deliver the instructions.
Ability to plan various activities & quality meetings in assigned location.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's specifying the city/state of interest/residence to:
The HR Manager,
Chemiron Group of Company,
Plot 12, Block B,
Metal Box Road,
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Re: Vacancy- Administrative Assistant by escarfini: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2017|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55