Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (203083 Views)

Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by TGM2015: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
CooKeed:

TGM2015 please answer this.

Do you have an idea when TS will begin?

Do we need to submit all these requirements (especially the guarantor forms) before TS? I think the guarantor requirements are quite stringent. Ha!

I also have a somewhat personal question to ask your if you don't mind. Pls respond to my pm.

TS will possibly start 2-3 weeks from now. You do not necessarily need to complete/submit all required documents most especially the guarantor forms before TS, you will be giving grace till last week of your TS. But the best is to complete your submission at least first week of training school because of the demands of your trainings.

Best of lucks to you.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by TGM2015: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
DeniseKendricks:

Good morning please explain how we can get the Credit Bureau report and also the postage stamp required on the contract, thank you. Also the notary seal on the guarantors form can any lawyer with a seal do that?
1. Credit Bureau Report - I don't know much about that.
2. Postage Stamp - you can get that at any NIPOST office, standard stationery stores or book shops. These are easily accessible at Marina, the bank's head office.
3. Notary Seal - you can get this from some law Chambers or any known rotary lawyer. The good news is that somehow at every documentation or during the TS, one or two rotary lawyers always come around to help out.

Hope this helps a little.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by nivlek(m): 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
CooKeed:

TGM2015 please answer this.

Do you have an idea when TS will begin?

Do we need to submit all these requirements (especially the guarantor forms) before TS? I think the guarantor requirements are quite stringent. Ha!

I also have a somewhat personal question to ask you if you don't mind. Pls respond to my pm.

Your documentation mail already specified when you're to submit the documents, check again and don't go be late.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by nivlek(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2018
TGM2015:

1. Credit Bureau Report - I don't know much about that.
2. Postage Stamp - you can get that at any NIPOST office, standard stationery stores or book shops. These are easily accessible at Marina, the bank's head office.
3. Notary Seal - you can get this from some law Chambers or any known rotary lawyer. The good news is that somehow at every documentation or during the TS, one or two rotary lawyers always come around to help out.

Hope this helps a little.

Hello.
Please what is the dress code for training school like? Will it be strictly formal, business casual or casual attires are okay?
And how is the timetable? Like how many days of the week/time a day do lectures span?

Thanks
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by TGM2015: 4:59am On Jan 10, 2018
nivlek:

Hello.
Please what is the dress code for training school like? Will it be strictly formal, business casual or casual attires are okay?
And how is the timetable? Like how many days of the week/time a day do lectures span?

Thanks

Dress code is business casual but Jean is not allowed. Training day has always been Monday to Friday while test are conducted on Saturdays. The training time is 8am to 5pm but most times you may need to stay up to 7/8pm for some group work or assignments.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by olowo72(m): 6:14am On Jan 10, 2018
TGM2015:

Dress code is business casual but Jean is not allowed. Training day has always been Monday to Friday while test are conducted on Saturdays. The training time is 8am to 5pm but most times you may need to stay up to 7/8pm for some group work or assignments.

You have really been of unequal assistance. please we would like to add you to the WhatsApp group For Ubn management trainee 2018 as a resource person so you can put us through some of our challenges.
Thanks!
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by adeneye200: 8:23am On Jan 10, 2018
olowo72:

You have really been of unequal assistance. please we would like to add you to the WhatsApp group For Ubn management trainee 2018 https:///F1LykUV6uAU0FiurZhtuV5 as a resource person so you can put us through some of our challenges.
Thanks!
olowo72:

You have really been of unequal assistance. please we would like to add you to the WhatsApp group For Ubn management trainee 2018 https:///F1LykUV6uAU0FiurZhtuV5 as a resource person so you can put us through some of our challenges.
Thanks!
olowo72:

Thanks!
please can you add me to the whatsapp group 08100581277. Thanks
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by CooKeed(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2018
olowo72:

Thanks!

Your WhatsApp link is not working.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by olowo72(m): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2018
adeneye200:
please can you add me to the whatsapp group 08100581277. Thanks
okay
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by CooKeed(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2018
olowo72:

okay

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by captain1990(f): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Apologies everyone for the silence
TGM2015 has been of immense help to everyone who asked some questions.

For the credit bureau report, there are 3 companies you could use their services

CRC
XDS
CR credit bureau companies
So I advise you check for their websites and how you could contact them to do the job for you.

Any other further questions should be dropped below. Thank you
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by captain1990(f): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
To be on the safe side, get all your documents ready and duly filled before Training school kicks in.

Because training school is so hectic that you will barely have time for yourself... You will only have Sundays as your spare day for 9weeks and that ain't funny

There was no rotary lawyer available for the last set..So get one before coming and get your seal on your guarantor forms.

Training school dress code is business casual(no jeans, no t-shirt)
Timetable : Monday to Saturday
Lectures from Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm) but you are expected to be seated by 7:30am.
Tests are conducted on Saturdays by 8am
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by captain1990(f): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
And for those who sent me mails, I'm sorry I can't reply them. So please drop your questions and I will answer them simultaneously.
Thank you
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by olowo72(m): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
captain1990:
And for those who sent me mails, I'm sorry I can't reply them. So please drop your questions and I will answer them simultaneously.
Thank you
must it be a rotary seal?

the guarantor form states Rotary lawyer or commissioner for oaths? can't we use stamp from the court?
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by captain1990(f): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
olowo72:

must it be a rotary seal?

the guarantor form states Rotary lawyer or commissioner for oaths? can't we use stamp from the court?

I don't think stamps from the court is allowed so do exactly what you are told to do. Get a seal, it's much better to be on safe side than having to start the process all over again because you used the wrong stamp
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by olowo72(m): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
captain1990:

I don't think stamps from the court is allowed so do exactly what you are told to do. Get a seal, it's much better to be on safe side than having to start the process all over again because you used the wrong stamp

Thanks for the info. just that on the form it was written rotary/commissioner for oaths ...... seal/stamp. so I was kinda confused
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by TGM2015: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
olowo72:

Thanks for the info. just that on the form it was written rotary/commissioner for oaths ...... seal/stamp. so I was kinda confused
Commissioner for oath is obtainable in any recognised court of law. Please, if that is what the requirements says, it means either of the two. Go for the easier one, that is commissioner for oath.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by simplebb: 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
@TGM 2015, Thanks a lot. Your response concerning preparation for the last AC really helped me a lot.
I have a few question...
1. What's up with the witness on the form? Can anyone act as a witness?
2. Can I use my referee as my guarantor too.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by olowo72(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2018
TGM2015:

Commissioner for oath is obtainable in any recognised court of law. Please, if that is what the requirements says, it means either of the two. Go for the easier one, that is commissioner for oath.

i Appreciate.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Ladyjules: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2018
Hi good morning.
I do not have my certificate from school yet...what do I do? I'm in Abuja my school is in Ogun state... I'm thinking maybe when I go to Lagos for training school I'll go early and go and get

Also are we scanning the documents back to them?
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by TGM2015: 11:04am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyjules:
Hi good morning.
I do not have my certificate from school yet...what do I do? I'm in Abuja my school is in Ogun state... I'm thinking maybe when I go to Lagos for training school I'll go early and go and get

Use your Statement of Result, signed and stamped by your school on the official letter head. I am sure you should have that.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Ladyjules: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
TGM2015:

Use your Statement of Result, signed and stamped by your school on the official letter head. I am sure you should have that.

Yes thank you. I appreciate.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by kinghila: 8:04am On Jan 12, 2018
Ladyjules:
Hi good morning.

They said we (in Abuja) are to take our documents to any UBN office closest to us. I also had only my statement of result and it is noted on the checklist that statement/ notification are not acceptable
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by captain1990(f): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
kinghila:
They said we (in Abuja) are to take our documents to any UBN office closest to us. I also had only my statement of result and it is noted on the checklist that statement/ notification are not acceptable

If your certificate is not yet ready, come with the statement of result.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by kinghila: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
Please has anyone in abuja submitted his/her documents?
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by adeneye200: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
adeneye200:
please can you add me to the whatsapp group 08100581287. Thanks
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Omayoiza1: 9:27am On Jan 17, 2018
please add this number to the whatsapp group 08023836441. Thanks
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by olowo72(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=adeneye200 post=o64253575][/quote]

This number is not registered on WhatsApp
Kindly review it.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Ladyjules: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2018
Please add me to t
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by olowo72(m): 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ladyjules:
Please add me to t

What's your number

1 Like

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by encryptor: 6:50am On Jan 22, 2018
Please add 0700 to the Whatsapp group also.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by fashionblizz(f): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (52) (Reply)

Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / NERC Recruitment: What's the update?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.