Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (202738 Views)

Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Jesusgirl92(f): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
izeko:
I just couldn't resist ........ HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO KNOW THE NETWORK THAT IS BEST IN YOUR AREA ?
lol.... You ehn.... If u resist u go die?? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by klassd(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
patody:

thanks
lol for?
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by idee91: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
This test is the most difficult stage in the whole process. More than 90% would be dropped from this stage. I participated in last years AC, and only 300 were invited for the AC nationwide, from the whole number of candidates that took the online test on Push CV. So answer the questions you can attempt in the other sections, but make sure you don't guess in the situation judgement section, you might contradict yourself through that. Best of luck to us all. Baba God answer my call this time around o.....

9 Likes

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by patody: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
klassd:

lol for?

at least what to expect in d verbal part

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Ope02: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
@idee91, was this the same type of test you wrote last year.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by maureenenye(f): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
klassd:
I just finished my test, the numerical part got no chill! Damn. Expect synonyms in verbal part.
Used my phone.

Please did you get a mail acknowledging that you are done with the test? or any mail at all after you were done with the test?
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Terryonye(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=Misskaycee21 post=62246862]Hello people I'm having issues applying
All The dates part still asking me to fill it when it's already there...
do not use Opera... use Chrome. it happened to me with opera.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by klassd(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
maureenenye:

Please did you get a mail acknowledging that you are done with the test? or any mail at all after you were done with the test?

No I didn't
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by maureenenye(f): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
klassd:

No I didn't

Alright. thanks. was worried already.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by TGM2015: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Beress:
Pls guys can any miracle happen for a 2.2 graduate to be invited
Try your luck, you stand to loose nothing than you MB.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by idee91: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ope02:
@idee91, was this the same type of test you wrote last year.
Abstract reasoning, verbal reasoning and situation judgement was tested, can't remember if numerical reasoning was tested. There was more of situational judgement though, about 40 questions if I remember correctly.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by shamack: 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
I need better explanation on the test,,,,,,,cos me no understand, if the questions are restricred to the time given
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Ope02: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
idee91:
Abstract reasoning, verbal reasoning and situation judgement was tested, can't remember if numerical reasoning was tested. There was more of situational judgement though, about 40 questions if I remember correctly.
Thanks..
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Fgo31: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Is the test meant for everybody or only few will be selected.? Because I didn't see any link for the so called online test o and when I registered it notified me of a successful registration on their web portal.. Though am still serving will be through next month I guess that might be d reason for not being invited for the test.. Anybody in my shoe too?
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by jamesbridget13(f): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
faitheadejo:
Good day house what is the best network to use for the test cos Mtn is bad in my area
u alone knows d best network in ur area, use it!

1 Like

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by jamesbridget13(f): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
unamdi:

grin I have just lost faith in the nigerian recruitment process
don't oooo. U better don't put what d other person said to heart oooo n do d test like ur life depends on it if u re invited o

1 Like

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Lemmy28: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
idee91:
This test is the most difficult stage in the whole process. More than 90% would be dropped from this stage. I participated in last years AC, and only 300 were invited for the AC nationwide, from the whole number of candidates that took the online test on Push CV. So answer the questions you can attempt in the other sections, but make sure you don't guess in the situation judgement section, you might contradict yourself through that. Best of luck to us all. Baba God answer my call this time around o.....

Thanks for the information. Please what's the next step after the test. Would only the successful candidates be contacted or all will receive a response whether negative or positive?
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by jamesbridget13(f): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Fgo31:
Is the test meant for everybody or only few will
be selected.? Because I didn't see any link for the
so called online test o and when I registered it
notified me of a successful registration on their
web portal.. Though am still serving will be
through next month I guess that might be d
reason for not being invited for the test.. Anybody
in my shoe too?
when did u apply?
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by idee91: 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lemmy28:

Thanks for the information. Please what's the next step after the test. Would only the successful candidates be contacted or all will receive a response whether negative or positive?
Only those that qualified for the next stage would be contacted for Assessment centre. Regret mails are only sent after a candidate did not make it through the AC to the TS.
Nb. There might be changes this year.

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by nena2014: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=kennygee18 post=62243442][/quote]
Hello Mr, I understand the fact that we are in a competition but there is nothing wrong in sharing ideas. At least that's what naira land is for. If you are not interested in helping any one, Kindly ignore and do not comment. At least he is not asking you to show him the questions, he just demanded for a little information which I know that you too outsourced for before starting your test.

Don't take it personal.

5 Likes

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by oyeezah(f): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Fgo31:
Is the test meant for everybody or only few will
be selected.? Because I didn't see any link for the
so called online test o and when I registered it
notified me of a successful registration on their
web portal.. Though am still serving will be
through next month I guess that might be d
reason for not being invited for the test.. Anybody
in my shoe too?
yea,
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by cameeeeel(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
unamdi:
At the end of the day, they are only looking for one person.. Management trainee not trainees.. Take note
Lol.... U don't mean it... i like ur sensitivity

1 Like

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Hkana: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
idee91:

Only those that qualified for the next stage would be contacted for Assessment centre. Regret mails are only sent after a candidate did not make it through the AC to the TS.
Nb. There might be changes this year.

So basically, you're saying the process is 3-staged
Online assessment > Accessment center > TS, right?

That's barring any changes this time around.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Brymo: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
smiley
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by lanrywatt(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pls, someone should screenshot the questions for us na, a kind fellow pls.... Don't come for me oo grin
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by oyeezah(f): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
please where can i get gmat practice questions booklet in ibadan
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by omolorlarh: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
oyeezah:
please where can i get gmat practice questions booklet in ibadan
UI bookstore is sure
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by DexxyAlebs(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Guys I hope writing the test tomorrow afternoon is not too late with the 11/11/2017 deadline.

I had to go to the bus stop of my house to send this message ó.

My village people cannot you use Glo network to get me.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by ultrasen: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
DexxyAlebs:
Guys I hope writing the test tomorrow afternoon is not too late with the 11/11/2017 deadline.

I had to go to the bus stop of my house to send this message ó.

My village people cannot you use Glo network to get me.
Don't risk it... It's better you find a way to do it today.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by oyeezah(f): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
omolorlarh:
UI bookstore is sure
thank u
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by solonazzy: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
lanrywatt:
Pls, someone should screenshot the questions for us na, a kind fellow pls.... Don't come for me oo grin
qstns aren't just one set....saw someone at work answering d test...network got bad, after refreshing new set of qstns were presented from scratch on d section he was on......I saw d logical reasoning part....it was crazy

1 Like

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
lanrywatt:
I'll send them on the 12th.... I promise... Just be patient... angry angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / NERC Recruitment: What's the update?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.